Chapter 31: Entertainment Rep 09

The hotel corridors are dimly lit.

Jiang Fei glanced at her hand, the palm that he had lightly kissed felt numb, then looked at Yan Yunzhou, looked at him carefully, and said in surprise, "You are Mr. Yan?"

The former Yan Yunzhou who advances and retreats well, is polite and restrained, and never wants to touch her more? He even took the initiative to kiss her hand?

Yan Yunzhou heard the meaning behind her words, with a smile on his face, he stretched out his hand and gently pinched her face, then hugged her in his arms without saying a word.

Before, I thought I was going to die.

Did not expect to survive.

Then, those who were unwilling, unworthy, and afraid before always want to fight.

I don't know how long.

Yan Yunzhou spoke suddenly, with a gentle voice: "Don't you see me?"

Jiang Fei listened to the strong heartbeat in his chest, puzzled: "Huh?"

Yan Yunzhou said again: "Don't like you?"

Jiang Fei understood that he was repeating what she had just said to Yan Wang.

Sure enough, Yan Yunzhou continued to speak slowly: "Give you to another man?"

Jiang Fei raised her eyebrows, stood up from his arms and asked back: "Mr. Yan, if I remember correctly, you still owe me a technology upstart."

Yan Yunzhou's expression faltered for a rare moment, and he quickly returned to normal. He lowered his eyes and smiled lightly: "What technology upstart?"

"Mr. Yan said that you want to introduce the man to me."

Yan Yunzhou said indifferently: "Did I say that?"

Jiang Fei looked at the man in front of her who looked like an elegant and noble son before, but now the rascals are so calm, she couldn't hold back her laughter in the end.

After laughing enough, she raised my head to meet his gaze: "I thought you would be curious about why you are still alive."

Yan Yunzhou raised his eyebrows slightly: "What is there to be curious?"

She saved him, he's alive, she's still by his side, enough is enough.

"Aren't you afraid that I'm a female ghost?" Jiang Fei stretched out her hand and placed her palm above his heart, "Dug out your heart and eat it?"

Yan Yunzhou laughed softly: "I can't ask for it."

Jiang Fei stared at him boredly, and withdrew her hand, without any sense of accomplishment.

Turn around and take out the room card to open the door.

"Jiang Fei." Yan Yunzhou suddenly called her.

Jiang Fei turned to look at him.

Yan Yunzhou flicked the broken hair from her cheeks behind her ears: "The face is indeed a bit like his." He smiled slightly, "Human, not necessarily."

Jiang Fei knew that what he said was "looks like Yanwang", and watched him seriously for a while, then turned around and opened the door, and stood at the door lazily leaning on the doorframe: "Mr. Yan our agreement is, don't love you but stay with you?"

The smile on the corners of Yan Yunzhou's lips paused, and he said helplessly for a long time, "So you 'hold grudges'?"

Jiang Fei didn't speak.

"As long as Miss Jiang is willing to continue to accompany me," Yan Yunzhou lowered his eyes and smiled: "Some things, I can do it myself."

Like feelings.