Chapter 21: Love Sister Crazy Demon 21

There was a light rain last night, and Jiang Fei stayed in Cheng Ji's apartment until the next morning.

Seeing that the sky was getting brighter, she quietly sorted out her clothes and walked out slowly.

The ground is wet and the weather is overcast.

The door to the apartment was empty, and half a person had long since disappeared.

Jiang Fei took a light breath of the air with a faint earthy fragrance, and felt better.

Just about to move on.

"Jiang Fei..." In the corner, the hoarse voice seemed to be squeezed out by a rough stone rubbing against the vocal cords.

Jiang Fei paused and turned to look.

At the corner of the wall, Luo Shi, who was sitting in a wheelchair, was hiding there. His originally pale face was almost transparent at the moment, his clothes were still wet, his hand was firmly against his left leg, and he looked straight at her, his eyes turning red due to congestion .

Jiang Fei looked at him and only raised her eyebrows in her heart. She didn't expect that he would wait here all night.

His face was still stunned.

Luo Shi's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and then walked towards her with the wheelchair, but stopped when he saw the hickey on her collarbone, but within a second, it had returned to normal, continued to move forward, and finally stopped at in front of her.

"Take you back." He said hoarsely.

Jiang Fei lowered her eyes and laughed for a long time: "Luo Shi, did you see it last night?"

Luo Shi's fingers trembled violently.

Last night, behind the window on the second floor, he watched Cheng Ji hug her, kiss her, and watch her quietly leaning against his arms.

The pain is unbearable.

But he couldn't do anything.

He didn't dare to look, but he didn't dare to leave, he only dared to curl up in this corner, waiting for the dawn to come.

This is retribution.

Retribution for what he did in the first place.

When Jiang Fei looked at Luo Shi, she leaned over slightly, and the hickey on her collarbone became more and more conspicuous: "Even so, you still want to pick me up?"

Luo Shi raised his head, his eyes became more and more red, as if he didn't see the hickey on her collarbone, he slowly spread out his clenched fingers, still laying the two wedding rings from last night in his palm: "Feifei, let's go home."

Jiang Fei looked down at the two rings, and after a long time, she laughed until her eyes were red, she reached out, picked up a ring and looked at it carefully, whispering softly: "Luo Shi, I was really worried at that time. I want to marry you..."

Luo Shi's throat tightened.

The next second, Jiang Fei put the ring back on his palm.

Luo Shi's fingers trembled, and then he heard Jiang Fei say, "I can go back with you."

He raised his head sharply, his dead eyes dimly gleaming.

Jiang Fei continued: "I have two conditions."

"Okay." Luo Shi replied hoarsely.

"I haven't said what the conditions are." Jiang Fei lowered her head and looked at her right hand. On the middle finger is the engagement ring that Cheng Ji put on for her, and on the thumb is the one from Cheng Ji.