Chapter 139: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 21

Gu's research room ushered in an unexpected guest.

When all the staff saw Jiang Fei, their eyes were full of surprise, but because Gu Xi only let people monitor her actions, she didn't control her freedom, and no one stopped her.

Jiang Fei didn't walk around indiscriminately, but just outside the scientific research room, watching the busy people through a layer of glass.

The people inside are experimenting with a new corpse. After all, compared to living people with uncertainties, corpses are more "behaved", and after death, certain organs, tissues and cells will still remain in a short period of time. Certain activities and The responses are more useful for experimental research.

Jiang Fei smiled, ignoring the gazes of the people around him looking at him, and just kept his usual expression.

She was very quiet, didn't even move at all, and when night fell, she left silently.

When Gu Xi heard Jiang Fei's "abnormality" reported by his subordinates, he only frowned and didn't say anything else.

In the next few days, Jiang Fei did not have any abnormal behavior. She would still come to him every day, help him inject the sedative into the spine, and then gently rub the bone until the medicine was gradually absorbed, and the pain was relieved. meaning disappears.

She would also rush to the door to greet him when he came back every day, her eyes always smiling.

Jiang Fei became the only one he allowed to freely enter and leave his room.

Gu Xi knew very well that what Jiang Fei said was right. One death and ten thousand times would have the same result. Jiang Fei knew his biggest secret, and it would be nothing if he knew other innocent things.

For a long time, he hid his body like a blind mouse, but now he can show it openly in front of a person, which is also the most novel thing in a boring life.

It's just that the monitoring of Jiang Fei has become stronger.

Jiang Fei didn't care much about Gu Xi's mental activities, but when she realized that the time was up, she went to the scientific research room again. Unlike the last silence, when the night fell and the staff came out of the scientific research room, she stopped One of the senior experts.

No one knows exactly what he said, but Jiang Fei left within ten minutes.

late at night.

Jiang Fei was lazily leaning on the sofa and admiring the night scene created by the holographic image outside the window. She had no opinion on the authenticity of the scene, as long as it looked good.

Also at this time, there was a sound of piano upstairs.

Jiang Fei was silent for a moment, bent his lips and smiled, walked out of the room barefoot, and walked step by step towards the door at the deepest part of the corridor.

There is a spare room.

At this moment, the door of the room was ajar, and the sound of the piano came from there.

Jiang Fei walked out of the door softly, through the crack of the door, he saw the scene in the room at a glance.

The huge room was empty, with only a dark piano placed in the center. The window was not a man-made beauty, but the gloomy sky of the metropolis.

And Gu Xi was sitting in front of the piano, wearing only a white loose pajamas, the faint light from the window contrasted sharply with the darkness behind him.

Alone, as if the world was pitch black, and he was the only one.

His side face looks like an ancient Greek god, his sexy Adam's apple moves slightly with his breath, his light-colored long hair is also gathered behind him, his nose bridge is high, his thin lips are lightly pursued, and he plays a beautiful Piano Flows out slowly at the fingertips.