Chapter 115: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 36

Opening her eyes again, the fog surrounding her gradually dissipated. She was in a familiar house. The old elm trees in the house were lush with branches and leaves. There were deck chairs and wooden tables under the elm trees. barrel.

Jiang Fei recognized at a glance that this was the decoration of the house in Liu'an City in the human world.

But the difference is that this place is full of aura.

Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows: "System?"

[System: This is Yunjue's illusion, everything is controlled by him. 】

As soon as the words fell, Jiang Fei looked at the wooden table under the elm tree with a new plate of pastries out of thin air, which were exactly the ones she liked to eat in the past.

"He pulled me in?"

[System: Yes, he also manipulated the consciousness of the original owner. 】

Jiang Fei lowered his eyes, but this time he didn't say a word, but walked slowly under the elm tree, picked up a pastry, and looked at it carefully.

It has to be said that Yun Jue has a really good memory, and he has memorized all the pastries that she only praised casually in the past.

There were footsteps outside the house.

Jiang Fei restrained his emotions and looked up to follow the sound.

Yun Jue walked slowly in white clothes, and the long hair that was originally floating in the clouds was scattered behind him obediently, tied up with a simple wooden hairpin, and holding a sandalwood food box in his hand. There is a bit of coldness and coldness, and a bit more mundane air.

Jiang Fei's eyes fell on his left cheek unconsciously.

He had a birthmark on his left cheek, a birthmark in a red cloud pattern.

In his illusion, he was actually Yun Wunian?

Sensing her gaze, Yun Jue raised his eyes, then paused slightly.

Jiang Fei was standing there with soft and charming eyes. He was dressed in white clothes that were as snowy as snow, and his whole body was intact. He did not see the indifference and erosion of the past in his eyes. There was only a touch of joy when he welcomed him back, and a slightly teasing sentence: "Xiao Wunian is back!" gone?"

This is something that will never happen again in reality.

Yun Jue was stunned for a moment, his hand gripping the food box was slightly tighter, then he walked up to her and reached out to touch her cheek lightly.

"Huh?" Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "What happened to Xiao Wunian today? Why are you so proactive?"

Yun Jue's fingertips trembled, staring at her smile, he gently hugged her into his arms for a long time.

Jiang Fei frowned: "Don't think that if you are so proactive today, I won't pursue the fact that you didn't help me bring back the script."

Yun Jue was startled, then laughed out loud, nodded and said in a low voice, "En."

Jiang Fei got up from his arms without mercy, turned his head and glanced at the firewood room: "Go and cook."

Hearing her casual tone, Yun Jue felt full of joy, nodded and walked into the firewood room.

Jiang Fei lazily leaned on the recliner, looking at Yun Jue's back in the firewood room, he was very similar to Yun Wunian in the human world.

If it weren't for the abundance of aura around her, she would have thought she had walked back into the human world.