Chapter 2

The next morning arrived but something does not seem right, first I'm late while I ran out my room the house seemed empty that was when I heard a car leaving. "did they leave me" I though, while I was quickly getting my stuff for school.

With Izumi

Dad and Mom woke me up for school I was so excited to tell my friends my quirk that I almost choked on my breakfast. Dad drove me to school, while riding to school I thought of Izuku remembering that he doesn't have a quirk and knowing Izuku he will still try to become a hero.. well not on my watch, I will not let Izuku get hurt or killed for being a hero. When I arrived at school I was greeted by Katsuki, Ochaco, Iida, Shoto and Asui.

Izumi: hey guys

Everyone: hi Izumi

Ochaco: hey where's Izuku?

Asui: did you leave him behind?

Izumi: dad said he went ahead

Katsuki: forget about the nerd, you got to see what quirk you got right?

Izumi: yeah I got a more powerful version on my mom's telekinesis quirk

Asui: congrats Izumi.

Izumi: Thanks, but Izuku is quirkless and I'm worried that he still wants to be a hero despite not having a quirk.

Shoto: a lot of heroes get hurt while in the line of work, isn't that what it means to be a hero.

Izumi: yeah I know but the thought of him dying to a villain does not set well for me

Katsuki: well I have an idea that will get the nerd to stop being a hero.

Izumi: really? well what is it.

Katsuki: let's use our quirks on him, if we do it right we can make the nerd scared of quirks and maybe stop being a hero all together.

Izumi: kacchan were trying to make him stop not get him hurt

Asui: she's right bakugo, I think it's a stupid idea.

Kastuki: all we are doing to putting in his thick skull that he can't be a hero without a quirk.

Iida: that's not very hero like to think that bakugo, its almost villainous.

Katsuki: you don't have to join four eyes. Well Izumi what you think.

Izumi: if it makes Izuku stop being a hero then I'm in.

Katsuki: about time. Well what about you four extras?

Asui: im sticking to what I said that this is a stupid idea.

Iida: I agree with Asui

Asui: call me Tsu

Iida: ah yes sorry Tsu.

Ochaco: I don't want Izuku to be hurt so im going to join.

Iida: Uraraka you know that you shouldn't do such hideous acts

Ochaco: I know Iida but I don't want to stand by and watch him get hurt or killed in the line of work.

Katsuki: at least someone got it through there thick skull. Well half and half what about you.

Shoto: I don't care what you do, leave me out of this.

Katsuki: tch, whatever half and half me, Izumi and Ochako will find other people to join us.