Chapter 11

Pov switch

After the current events

Izumi POV

I cant believe Izuku did that. This isn't the Izuku that I remember. Izuku was the sweetest and the kindest person I had ever seen, and yet look at me. I did this, he deserves to be a hero more than me. Did he really think that we are not real family anymore, the times we spend together, God i can't remember. There has to be something in Izuku's room that I can use to remember him. What did he mean about being sold to the black market?

At home.

I ran quickly to Izuku's room to find anything that could be Izuku's, but as soon as I entered the room. There was nothing. No clothes, no books, his hero notebooks gone, his bed, everything in this room left no trace of him, as if he did not exist.

I ran to my room to cry, I couldn't stop thinking about the things he said. His words kept ringing in my head. Did Izuku choose this as my gift?

Yagi parents POV

Toshi: This isn't good.

Inko: That brat, he's gonna ruin us.

Toshi: We even lost some potential money because of him.

Inko: What do we do?

Toshi: I sent a virus to his phone. I hope that the virus deletes everything on that phone.

Inko: How about that email.

Toshi: It should take out everything Nezu has connected to that phone.

Inko: Toshi, Nezu is the principle of UA. Don't you think he would have a high firewall and security to prevent that?

Toshi: Their system hasn't updated its systems in a while, so it should be able to take it out.

Inko: I hope you're right ,Toshi.

Inko: Now, what do we do with him?

Toshi: If we find his body, burn it, but I'm pretty sure he already dug his grave.

Inko: What about that paper?

Toshi: When we go home we burn any evidence of him.

Inko: this is gonna be a long day

At home

Inko: Toshi, where did you put it?

Toshi: Isn't it behind the wall?

Inko: It's not here honey?

Toshi: What do you mean it's not there?

Inko: It's gone, everything here is gone.

Toshi: That brat. What did he do with it?

Inko: This can't be happening.

Toshi: Search the place, we don't know what that brat did.

Inko: right.

After searching the whole house.