Chapter 100

Hero: Nothing here either.

Director: Another dead end.

Endeavor: They must have known that we were coming here.

Mechamato: That is because you only hit the inner circle of the group.

Director: So, you knew about this. That the bombs aren't located at the sites.

Mechamato: I did-

All Might: And you didn't tell us!!!

Mechamato: *Covers his ears* Calm down, I just found out after a few hours before the mission started. I had to check on it myself to confirm this information. What my colleagues found was a member that worked with Humarise.

Director: *Looking at all the similar reports with no bomb or Flect* What did he say?

Mechamato: Nothing, he is in a coma so we couldn't get anything out of him. He was too injured to talk.

Director: Another empty lead.

All Might: What good is a lead without answers?

Mechamato: But what's important is what he was carrying. A briefcase, we speculate that it holds the key to stopping the trigger bombs.

Ryukyu: We can deactivate the bombs.

Fat gum: So where is it?

Mechamato: It's at my agency, we are still decoding it and getting as much info as we can.

All Might: Why not just bring it to the main base and have more helpers decipher the code?

Mechamato: Each file contains a lock a very delicate one, one wrong move, and all the files will get destroyed. We can't afford to make any mistakes.

Director: We have the manpower to decipher the code, Mechamato.

Mechamato: And I have the best hacker the world has ever seen. This doesn't require manpower, it requires skill.

Director: . . .

Endeavor: Do you know what you're doing, Mechamato?

Mechamato: I do.

Director: Fine, any new data you find will be directly given to me.

Mechamato: You have my word.

All Might: *Give him a glare*

Director: Everyone else stays stationed in your respective countries, find any leads or clues to the locations of Flect and the bomb.

Heroes: Yes Director.

A few days later

With Azrael & Cerberus

Cerberus: No news from the other heroes, so what about you Azzy?