Chapter 66

Nezu's Office

Nezu: That was a wonderful performance Cerberus.

Cerberus: It's nothing too big, Pri-Nezu.

Nezu: It saves us legal trouble with the public.

Cerberus: Hehe. *Sweatdrop*

Nezu: Now that we are here I would like to discuss more of our alliance and the future of the next generation of heroes.

Cerberus: Very well, Nezu.

Nezu: *Places his hands together* Alright, with the number one hero being part of our staff we suspect that word would leak out of his involvement and-

Cerberus: Bombard the school with reporters and villains.

Nezu: *Smirks* Good, your on track.

Cerberus: We suspect that much, fame always comes at a cost, and with fame comes with-

Nezu: Lack of privacy. 

Cerberus: *Giggle* That is right.

Nezu: *Gives a small giggle* I'm glad you understand. Anyway, there is a high likelihood of villains coming to our school and I can't trust that All Might will be of help with security so-

Cerberus: You want us to help you with security.

Nezu: That's right, that would be the plan for now. I have other plans but that can wait for a later date.

Cerberus: I see. What kind of security are you looking for?

Nezu: That will be discussed on another date, Powerloader is still busy with the students' hero costumes so it will be a while before he is available.

Cerberus: I see, will he be verifying if the system is good to use?

Nezu: In a sense indeed.

Cerberus: I see, well when you are ready to talk about your security system I can bring our mechanic here to give you some ideas.

Nezu: That's a wonderful idea. It will be a couple of weeks before he is free so I would need your phone number to call you in case.

Cerberus: Alright. *writes a phone number to a burner phone*

Nezu: *Takes the number* Hmm, *Reads the number*.

Cerberus: Anything else Nezu?

Nezu: I have a question for you Cerberus.

Cerberus: Alright, what is it?

Nezu: Your just a lower rank right?

Cerberus: I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Nezu: I have some notes from my nephew all he could gather from your agency and its the different ranking at your agency, cadet being the lowest, lance corporal, captain, commander, and finally Admiral.

Cerberus: Right.

Nezu: "Hmm, no reaction, huh." From a well-known agency such as yours, I suspect you wouldn't send someone like your 'boss' directly to this school.  

Cerberus: ... Ok...

Nezu: "Still nothing." So let me ask you, what is your rank?

Cerberus: ... Is that all?

Nezu: Yes.

Cerberus: Well, we are both Captains if that answers your question.

Kassim: It's not a low rank.