Chapter 113

Small spoilers for the manga

Outside

Flora: *Humming while bringing some towels outside*

Boboiboy: *Sitting on the floor next to his wheelchair* Earth sinkhole. *He opens up a small hole in front of him making a small circular hole big enough for 10 people* The pool is ready, we just need the water.

Flora: Oh I can't wait.

Grey: *Bark*

Shade: Right. *He opens a small portal and hot water starts to pour out of it and into the man-made pool*

Boboiboy: *He starts to cut off the cast around his leg and replace it with a leaf bandage around it*

Flora: Are you sure that is ok, Aar? 

Boboiboy: It will be fine Flora, the leaves are waterproof unlike the cast and with the water, it should accelerate the healing process on my leg.

Flora: Ooh. Did Solar tell you that?

Boboiboy: Hehe, yeah.

Shade: Then you wouldn't mind it if you do that to me too.*He removes his cast too*

Boboiboy: Sure. *He warps around another leaf bandage around his left arm* Is it too tight?

Shade: *Opens and closes his hand* No, I think it's just fine.

Boboiboy: That's good to know.

Eri: Is it ready?

Flora: Yes it is Eri.

Eri: Woah. *She is wearing her swimsuit*

Ochobot: Eh, Boboiboy, Shade, why did you remove your cast?

Boboiboy: I won't be able to get into the pool with it on, it will get wet.

Ochobot: *Sees the two casts full of leftover blood, the material around the cast seems to be falling apart and poorly structured*I see, looks like both your casts need to be replaced anyway. I will call Virn and Hejar to recast your wounds again and Vermil over to check up on you guys.

The 3: Ok Ochobot.

Mara: I see that you made a pool in Tok Aba's backyard.

Shade: Well, there is nothing here asides from the clothesline.

Flora: It's on our property.

Boboiboy: I think Tok Aba will like it too.

Mara: Hmm, I will tell Aba. I think he could use this time to relax too.

The 4: Ok Mom.

Mara: Don't stay in there for too long, too much of a good thing is bad.

Boboiboy: Ok Mom.

Flora: Are you ready to go in?

Eri: Ye-

Shade: Just a minute, we can't just jump in, it's very hot. We have to slowly get in so we don't hurt ourselves.

Boboiboy: Hmm, alright then. *He slowly places his foot into the water before slowly letting his body enter the water* Hmm, this feels nice.

Flora: Alright Eri, it's your turn.