Chapter 94

*BANG*

*The wall has a small crater in it with some dust falling on the floor.*

Flora: V-

Shade: I hate it. I hate all of this. I hate how you had to fight him. I hate that I didn't protect Mom. I hate-

Boboiboy: Ssh, *Hugs him* I know. I didn't want this either but I can't just stand there and let Mom get hurt.

Flora: Or mom hurting him before you got to him. You know Mom isn't defenseless, but if we left her to deal with it then we might have nothing left for ourselves.

Shade: I-why is this happening? I-I just want to live w-without this f-fear. I-

Boboiboy: I know your scared V but trust us that we will never abandon you, not for money, not for fame, not for anyone.

Flora: *Gives him a smile* We have been through a lot V and we won't be abandoning you now. Remember we will have a deadbeat dad, a trash slug mom, Bombo-blonde, and a petty princess to beat. *Smashes her fist into her hand*

Shade: *Smiles* T-thanks.

Boboiboy: *Let's go of the hug* Remember we are here for you, we all are.

Shade: *Sigh* Right.

Boboiboy: I can't believe how many times we have to remind you. *Playfully knocks his head*

Flora: Yeah, with your photographic memory I would assume you would be remembering our little peep talks.

Shade: Hehe, I-I guess I was... stressed... you know.

Boboiboy: Stress is bad you know.

Flora: Yeah, if Mom found out you would be on vacation for a month.

Shade: Hehe, yeah.

Boboiboy: Anyway, *Stands up* Do you need anything?

Flora: Why, where are you going?

Boboiboy: I want to grab some water. Do you want something?

Shade: Uhm-

Flora: Two hot chocolates, please.

Boboiboy: *Gives them a smile* Of course. *Walks out the door*

Shade: Is it ok for him to walk around without his armor?

Flora: Everyone here already knows what he looks like, if worst comes to worst he would see a body in the morning but you know him those chances are very low.

Shade: Ha ha, very comforting, Ro.

With Boboiboy