Chapter 70

At the U.A sports festival

Mic: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am your host Present Mic and I Welcome you to the U.A. sports festival. We have a big show for all of you today, I wonder how our students will do during this event. *Sees students come out* Well lookie here it's the miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel, Hero course Class 1A.

In the viewing room

Cerberus: But they didn't do much. *has popcorn in front of him*

Valkyrie: Yeah, we did all the work together with their teachers. *grabs popcorn from Cerberus*

Kassim: Hmm. *gives a bored look*

Azrael: Probably the other students in the other zones, they were all separated after all. *has takoyaki in his hand*

Mic: They haven't gotten that much screen time but this class is also full of talent, Hero course 1B.

In the viewing room

Cerberus: Isn't that kinda rude?

Valkyrie: Just because they didn't get to experience a villain attack doesn't mean they don't have any skills.

Azrael: Hmm, I think there is more potential in that class than 1A. *Looks at the tablet*

Nezu: Wonderful opinions you three.

Mic: Next up is general studies Classes C, D, and E. Support courses F, G, and H. Business course Classes I, J and K.

In the viewing room

Cerberus: At least he included all of them... almost equally. *Sweatdrop*

Valkyrie: Hehe, looks like some of them don't look too happy about Mic's commentary.