Chapter 98

Possible spoilers for the manga or the anime

Amato: So, the meta-liberation army, huh.

Boboiboy: That is right.

Shade: I know about this group. This group is as old as quirks themselves, led by the leader Chikara Yotsubashi. They created the group to enable the free usage of quirks, he is the son of the mother of quirks and she has freely spoken about quirks or meta abilities giving her that title, but there was an organization that was anti-quirks and killed her leading the son to form the meta liberation army.

Amato: ... Wow, that is a lot of information.

Shade: I hacked into their system, and also *pulls out a book* this was created by him. It's called the meta-liberation war, apparently, he had a son who is now the leader of this organization.

Flora: So, what do we do with this group?

Amato: We don't know what they're planning yet so, we will have one of you spy on this organization. Bo-

Flora: Ooh mememememe, I want to do it.

Boboiboy: Are you sure, I could-

Flora: No, I want to do this. It's been a while since I had some fun missions.

Amato: Well if that is your choice. *Places down a piece of paper* They seemed to be recruiting new members.

Flora: So infiltrate the organization and get as much intel as I can, got it.

Amato: That's my girl.

Flora: When do I start?

Amato: Tomorrow, recruiting begins tomorrow so be ready.

Flora: Got it.

Shade: So, what about us?

Amato: I don't have anything but Boboiboy you still have that guest on board.

Boboiboy: ... Ah, right. He should be ready but... I'm not sure how well he is to handle his quirk.

Amato: I see, I will give you permission to train him. We need him up to speed if we were to have a chance to win this war.

Boboiboy: Of course.

Amato: Well, you are dismissed.

With Izumi (Dorm room)

Izumi: *Screams into her pillows* Why, why can't they just help me? He clearly has a connection to Izuku so why aren't they asking him, interrogating him, or anything? *Sigh* He could have lost his memories, but then he wouldn't be able to remember me. Mind control, probably. Dad said All for One had that ability to control others. That is probably it ... but he said that his dad is Mechamato a hero from Malaysia, does he have something to do with All for One. No, it can't be why would Nezu trust him he should be smart enough to know if he was working with him. *Ping* Hmm? *looks at her phone* Dad?