Chapter 27

At the training room.

Cerberus: Woah, there is a lot of machinery here.*carefully walks over some wires*

Amato: Yes, today we will re-activate Klamkabot. Pian, Deep, are you ready?

Pian: All set over here.

Deep: Ready to roll.

Amato: Good, *hands him a button* Press this and it will activate Klamkabot up again.

Cerberus: Ok, *presses the button*

VROOOOOMMMMM

The machine starts running, Klamkabots body starts to twitch, then it starts moving slowly, until his eyes start to glow again.

Klamkabot: Huh? *sees people**activates his weapons*

Cerberus: Klamkabot, calm down *stand in front of everyone*

Klamkabot: Where am I? Who are you? What do you want?

Cerberus: We're at LAKSAR station a place where we find and protect powerspheres like you, And who I am*removes his mask* The kid you trusted Ochobot too. What we want is to protect you.

Klamkbot: Boboiboy?

Cerberus: Yes, it's me. But when I'm like this I'm called Cerberus.

Klamkabot: Cerberus? And who are the others here?

Cerberus: They're my family, there's Shade and Flora who you know. The man in red is my Dad, and those two are my uncles.

Klamkabot: Hmm, I see. And Ochobot?

Ochobot: I'm right here Klamkabot.

Klamkabot: I'm glad you are ok.

Amato: Welcome back to the land of the living.

Klamkabot: Thank you, but I have no more use. I no longer hold the power of teleportation.

Amato: We know, that is why we would like you to join us. You can continue your mission on protecting other powerspheres. While we go out there and find other powerspheres, you can give information on those powerspheres and protect them too.

Klamkabot: Hmm, will you protect the teleportation powers too.

Amato: Yes, we will protect Ochobot and his powers.

Klamkabot: You won't use him for anything evil.

Amato: We wont. 

Klamkabot: Hmm, I will not stop Ochobot from helping if that is what he wants. As for me I accept. Will you show me the powerpsheres that you have saved?

Amato: Sure, they will be happy to have a new friend.

Klamkabot: Thank you, so where are the powerspheres?

Amato: How about we bring them to you, since you're not going to fit through the door.

Klamkabot: I guess that will be a problem then.

Amato: If you want I can make you a smaller body, I can also increase the power of your blasters you have too.

Klamkabot: That I can do at the floating Islands.

Amato: Yeah about that, we brought all the equipment from the lab including the A.I housed in it, we even found the same pod to upgrade powerspheres in, but for you we might have to make it bigger.