Chapter 30

Valkyrie: AAAHH, LOOK AT ALL THE FISHIES.

Cerberus: Hehe, we can see them Val.

Valkyrie: They're so pretty.

Azrael: Aren't you more excited to find Biobot.

Valkyrie: I know, but this is the first time we even went on an underwater mission.

Cerberus: Hehe, I feel you *watch glows* "what?"

Azrael: Well it true we always have been on space mission or missions similar to Earth but this is a whole new experience.

Valkyrie: Yeah, they should give us more exotics mission. There so fun to do.

Cerberus: Calm down, this is the first time we got sent to one of these missions we can't get to carried away.

Valkyrie: I wont.

Azrael: Oh. have you seen the Comet news?

Valkyrie: Oh, you mean the one about us?

Azrael: Yeah, we are getting a lot of attention now.

Cerberus: Oh, you haven't seen our reputation on SpaceBook were as popular as Kaizo now?

Valkyrie: Yeah, they're calling me the Celestial Armada. Sound pretty cool.

Cerberus: Yeah, but How did I get Galactic Armageddon.

Azrael: It make sense, when were on a mission your a walking disaster waiting to explode

Valkyrie: Yeah, they either run, fight or surrender the instance they recognize you.

Cerberus: Am I really that bad?

Azrael: Only to our enemies, but the rest of our agent they love you.

Cerberus: *Sigh* Well they call you Interstellar Abyss.

Azrael: Probably because of my powers.

Valkyrie: And don't forget Grey. He is even famous enough to get his very own title.

Azrael: Great Dane, a little cheesy since it is a dog breed.

Valkyrie: It's not like aliens know what a dog breed is. Also the name we made is getting popular too.

Cerberus: Afterlife. Yeah some people are very supportive of us, Look they even made a hashtag*shows his phone* .

Azrael: It comes with the job. *beep beep*

Cerberus: Looks like we're close.

Valkyrie: Biobot here we come.

At the station

Amato: Great job in retrieving Biobot*looks up*

Cerberus: *starts removing seaweed from himself* Thank you, Admiral.

Valkyrie: This is nothing*removes the water from her hair*

Azrael: Yeah, no problem*removes a space clam from his leg*

Amato: Uuh, looks like you had some company.

Valkyrie: No, just some genetically modified fish from Biobot.

Biobot: I'm sorry.

Cerberus: Its not your fault *removes his shoe to pour the water out* you were scared.

Azrael: Yeah, *removes his scarf* you didn't if we were good or not. *squeeze the scarf*

Valkyrie: Beside *squeeze the water from her skirt* you're safe now and that's what matters.