Chapter 141

After he tells his story(I'm not writing His backstory since it is a big spoiler and it's not in the anime yet. If you want to know his backstory it starts at chapter 350 of the manga series)

Dabi: I'll burn everything precious to him. That will be the proof that I ever existed. Flashfire fist

Todoroki: Like I'll let you do that. *Heat erupts from both of them*

Dabi: Hahaha, getting that out of my chest got me fired up again. Thanks for listening to my little rant!

Todoroki: "At the rate, his temperature rises is not normal"

Dabi: Thinking about it, no, maybe it's not so bad that Endeavor didn't show up. I think you'll make for some excellent firewood.

Todoroki: I'll be the one who stops you

Dabi: Don't get it twisted. I've been preparing for years for the day I'll murder you. Flashfire fist. *He blasts a whole area with his attack* Are you a fan of All Might, Shoto.

Kidd, Burnin, Onima: Watch out.

Dabi: Hell spider.

Onima: Aahh, hot, hot.

Iida: This is Endeavor's move, isn't it... but it's so much bigger and crudely contained.

Amato: Todoroki!!

Kidd, Burnin & Onima: *Redirects the heat away from Todoroki*

Onima: Shoto, are you ready?

Todoroki: yeah, lets g-*he felt someone behind him*

Onima: *Turns around* "He's fast"

Kidd: "Hell spider was a distraction"

Dabi: There's something I wanted you to tell me, Shoto. How on earth did you have the patience-*He was suddenly hit by a high burst of water*

Iida: Mechamato

Amato: That barely made a dent in him. *Holding out a hose*

Dabi: *He gets up and walks towards Todoroki*

Iida: He doesn't care about us?

Amato: yeah but we are at a disadvantage with our gear. *He unmechanized out of firefighter mode* We will need something to take in the heat but I can't make anything here.

Iida: What about the metals around here?

Amato: They are burned to liquid they won't stay still until I complete my build-

Okuto Island was a success

Iida: They defeated Toga.

Dabi: Toga...

Amato: And that means- *Quickly places a hand on his ear* Valkyrie, I need a heat reactor.