Chapter 140

At Gunga Mountain

*Two figures appeared on the field*

All for One: *Swings his arm around but Cerberus teleports out of the way*

Cerberus: *He teleports a few feet away from All for One. He inspects All for One's body as it was charred from the heat of Solar Leap but not enough to defeat him* "Super regeneration, the only thing that stops him from dying to Solar Leap."

All for One: *He looks above to see multiple portals open above him as it rained villains and heroes* So your plan is to split us up. Clever but-*A shot hits his mask but it bounces off it*

Hawks: Sorry Endeavor, my attack doesn't have enough power to go through whatever he is wearing.

Endeavor: No stress, I wasn't expecting it to.

Hawks: Harsh.

All for One: Gunga Mountain, I see...

Cerberus: *Summons his Blazing Charkas* This is where it ends All for One. Just you and me.

All for One: Well younger brother, let's see if your words speak the truth.

Cerberus: HYAH.

U.A.

Azrael: U.A. units are already here. *Appeared out of the portal*

Mirko: Yeah.

*Someone runs outside the place and looks up*

Izumi: It's started

Azrael: Activate the gravity field!!

*The whole place loses gravity with its people in the arena starting to float.*