Chapter 69

At U.A

Kaminari: I can't believe that those guys took down those villains so easily.

Momo: I think they weren't even trying, Valkyrie looked like she was just playing with him.

Sero: Yeah, and Azrael destroyed all those Nomus with one attack.

Ashido: They were so strong.

Asui: They did defeat that so-called weapon meant to kill, All Might.

Mineta: I hope we get to see her again. (I don't wanna know what he is thinking about)

Iida: Everyone, Good Morning. Homeroom is about to start. Stop talking and take your seat

Kaminari: We are already in our seats.

Sero: Yeah, you're the only one not in your seat.

Iida: *Sits down* Shoot.

Uraraka: Don't worry about that, Iida.

Ashido: Tsu, Who's gonna teach our homeroom teacher today?

Asui: Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries.

*Someone enters the door*

Aizawa: Morning. *he enters the room*

Everyone: Mr. Aizawa, your back so soon? *He wasn't wrapped up like a mummy but he has patches of bandaids on certain parts of his body*

Kaminari: You're too much of a pro.

Izumi: Weren't you hurt?

Iida: Are you all right, Mr. Aizawa?

Aizawa: My well-being doesn't matter, more importantly, the fight isn't over yet.

Bakugo: Fight.

Izumi: Fight? Don't tell me-

Mineta: Villains again?

Aizawa: The U.A. sports festival is drawing near.

Everyone: That's a super normal school event.

Kirishima: That is so awesome.

Kaminari: Wait a minute.

Jiro: Is it ok to have the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: What if the villains attack us again?

Aizawa: Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding an event. Security will be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance for all of you, it's not an event that can be canceled because of a few villains.

Mineta: But it's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports.

Izumi: But it isn't.

Aizawa: Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called the festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy for them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they are now a shell of their former glory. And now Japan has taken the place of those Olympics sports which is the U.A sports festival.