Chapter 109

Some spoilers

Shade & Flora: WHAT??

Boboiboy: Blame Dad for this one, guys.

Flora: Dad, why did you offer to let her live with us?

Shade: Yeah, what would the people there think?

Amato: We are only going to have her live at Pulau Rintis, not the station. Kota Hilir will be too suspicious for her to stay there but not Pulau Rintis, the three of you will be keeping an eye on her during her entire stay there.

Flora: Wha-what about All for One?

Shade: And Shigaraki, they are still out there.

Mara: Did you forget that you are all grounded?

Flora: *Pout* Right...

Shade: Wait- there is no way we can go to school.

Boboiboy: We can tell Yaya about it. But-

Flora: Do we even have enough space at Tok Aba's house?

Mara: I had it upgraded when you were on your missions but I didn't expect to use it like this.

The 3: HEH?

Mara: I had it upgraded so that Eri can have her own room and a room from me and Amato.

Flora: So who's room will she use? NOT MINE.

Shade: Not me either.

Boboiboy: We can't have her use Eri's either. So I guess my room then.

Flora: Wha-Aar. Are you sure?

Boboiboy: Yeah, most of my stuff is in my room back on the station anyway.

Flora: You have a point, even my power tools are at the station as well, if not TAPOPS-U.

Shade: And my notes. Will you be staying in my room then?

Boboiboy: If you will, then yes.

Flora: Hmph, so when is little miss princess going to move in?

Amato: When she wakes up... if All Might and Levius actually tell her about it.

Flora: *Sigh* I guess we better get prepared, right?

Mara: Of course, sweetie.

With Izumi

Izumi: *Opens her eyes*"W-where?"*She looks around to see a white room with medical equipment*" Am I in the hospital?"*Gasp*" What happened to Shigaraki? Dad? The Nomus?"*Pulls herself into a sitting position*