Chapter 45

Kokoci: So, what happen to all of you?

Everyone: *Stares at Gopal*

Gopal: Hehehehe.

Yaya: *Sigh* Here's what happen Commander.

Flashback

Tarung: Your mission is to retrieve the powersphere Swapbot.

Boboiboy: Swapbot?

Kokoci: Yeah, he has the ability to swap different object or people's locations to the user's desire. What make him dangerous is that he could easily break any TAPOPS prisoners free without triggering any alarms

Yaya: So, where is Swapbot anyway?

Tarung: Planet Jurvok.

Ying: What on planet Jurvok?

Kokoci: The planet is a jungle planet filled with wildlife and mountain, all the data you need is on your devices.

Tarung: Now, GO.

Everyone: Yes, Admiral. *They leave the meeting room*

Flora: Man, another jungle planet how many jungle planets are there?

Shade: Well, we are in space with aliens so there might be more than you think.

Flora: *Sigh* But why does that powersphere have to land there of all places.

Boboiboy: Well, a jungle planet makes it harder for people to capture it.

Flora: Yeah and also hard to find them, they never seem to make our job any easier.

Tamire: Well this is our job.

Boboiboy: You seem excited.

Tamire: Yeah, I saw all the different creatures on that planet. If I learn more about them I can then use their abilities too.

Shade: Well that a plus for you then.

In the ship

Papa Zola: Is everyone ready?

Everyone: Yeah.

Papa Zola: Very well, Let us go dear students of Justice. *Starts flying the ship*

Gopal: What's taking so long?

Ying: Hoi, we just left Gopal.

Yaya: Yeah, we've been here for less than ten seconds.

Gopal: Can't we ask Ochobot to teleport us there? I want this mission to be over already.

Boboiboy: We shouldn't use Ochobot like that Gopal.

Flora: Yeah, Ochobot isn't your personal space driver beside we would be breaking Klamkabot's promise to protect him.

Gopal: Hmm, its just a promise. They're meant to be broken. Come on Ochobot, Teleport us there.