Chapter 58

Everyone: Boboiboy?

Valkyrie: Commander?

Mara: *Sigh*

Flashback

On Earth

Six hours ago.

*The sky turned dark*

Boboiboy: Huh, is going to rain?

Koncho(T): I don't know, Bitbobeep said it would be sunny today.

Boboiboy: Is there an alien invasion?

Koncho(T): We don't know.

Boboiboy: *They hear running**He turns around to see Rocketfish*

RocketFish: Master, have you seen the sky?

Boboiboy: Yeah, I have. What is going on?

RocketFish: We don't know but Bitbobeep has detected an incoming ship and it's headed this way.

Boboiboy: What?

RocketFish: Yes, we don't know what they want but it's best you leave Master.

Boboiboy: But what about you guys?

RocketFish: We can give you time to escape, your safety is our top priority.

Boboiboy: Guys, I can fight with you, I got powers too you know.

RocketFish: Master, we don't know who these people are but we advise that you-*BOOM*

Everyone: AaAhh. *They all fall on the ground*

Boboiboy: *Grunts* Is everyone ok? *He manages to make an earth wall but wasn't fast enough to make it strong to withstand the blast*

Koncho(T): We are alright. *Some Konchos cheered*

RocketFish: Same here.

??: Hehehe, so you are the one that holds endless power. *Appears by his feet*

Boboiboy: And who are you? *Quickly stands away from him*

??: Me, I am a just follower of the End. My name is meaningless for you to learn. (A dark-cloaked figure appears with a spiked emblem on it, not much can be seen from the man just yet)

Boboiboy: What do you want?

??: My master seeks a great treasure and needs a key to open it.

Boboiboy: And what kind of key is that?

??: Well, there is no 'official' key but... your endless power should suffice his needs.*tries to reach for him*

RocketFish: Stay away from my master. *He launches Rockets at the mysterious man*

??: *The rockets stop in mid-air and were launched back at RocketFish*

RocketFish: Eergh.

Boboiboy: RocketFish!