Chapter 32

The area is full of explosion and fire.

Valkyrie: Does it always have to be a fleet of armed powersphere hunters.

Azrael: It's not like we can ask them nicely to stop.

Cerberus: On your toes, we still get more enemies up ahead.

The 2: Right.

Flashback

In there living space

Flora: Hmm, when do you think were getting another mission?

Shade: I don't know, but I think its best we enjoy what we got right now.

Boboiboy: V is right, we been on so many missions this is the one time we had a small break.

Flora: Yeah your right-

Alarm

Boboiboy: Great, what now?

Shade: Looks like you jinxed us Ro.

Flora: I'm sorry.

Boboiboy: Let not complain about it, let's head to Admiral's office.

The 2: Right.

At Amato's office

Amato: Good you guys are here. We got a problem.

Cerberus: What's the problem?

Amato: We are being attacked and this isn't a small invasion, it looks like it was a well organized attack.

Azrael: How many are they?

Amato: Hundred or even thousands. The agents are already engaging with the enemy, you three should help them too.

All 3: Right. *Runs out the door*

Amato: *Sigh* You just had to make this difficult. Grakakus.

Flashback ends

Cerberus: I think I can decimate them.

Azrael: Not with your current power. You barely made a dent in them

Valkyrie: Then let's try this out. Gravity Grenade. *Throws the grenade out the station, the grenade explode and a gravity field starts pulling in the enemies into a large ball*

Cerberus: Heh, great idea. Lighting barrage. *Throws a bunch of lightning swords at the ball, knocking everyone in it down* Yes. *Sees more enemies and takes cover* Tch, Theres still more.

Azrael: Let me try, Dark descent. *Takes all the enemies he could see into the shadows* Here. *makes a portal*.

Valkyrie: Don't mind if I do. *Creates a bunch of lasers and shoots down into the portal*.

Cerberus: That great, now we still have the rest of them.

Azrael: I can take out the small fry, you two take down ships.

The 2: Got it. *Runs off*

Azrael: Time for you to sleep. *Summons a scythe and launches towards them*