Chapter 78

In the morning

U.A campus

Midnight: Zashi, you're here.

Mic: Yup, and so is Sho as well. *he is carrying a large yellow bag*

Midnight: Did just you drag Shota out of bed?

Mic: Yeah, naturally. We can't miss what these guys are up too

Aizawa: Correcting you wanted to see them in action.

Mic: Hey did you see what Cerberus and his team did to those yakuza members I wonder what those three as a team can do.

Midnight: Hmm, well you're not wrong. I am pretty excited to see what they can do-*They felt a breeze fast by them*

Mic: Woah, did you see that?

Midnight: Let's go check it out.

At U.A dorms

Mic: Hah? *They see the building full of scaffolding, around the building there is Cerberus with gloves on the floor, it seems like he is touching grass, Valkyrie and a pink girl are flying with some floating beams around them, Azrael and a purpled-haired kid was on a table nearby with two computers and a fast yellow girl and green boy are giving instructions from the ground*

Midnight: Oh, do you think that is their friends that they were talking about?

Mic: Heh? But those guys are so young. Shouldn't they be in school?

Aizawa: If they work at that agency does it matter?

Midnight: It's very unusual that kids like them are here helping to fix our school. 

Mic: Yeah, let's go say hi.

Valkyrie: Left side is clear.

Yaya: How is the right side?

Cerberus: It's not as strong as we like we might need to add more layers to it. *He glows gold* Hup *He makes the walls wider and thicker than before* 

Valkyrie: Yaya.

Yaya: Right. *They place the roof back on the building*

Ying: Gopal.

Gopal: Right, Cements transformation. *shoots at the beams*

Cerberus: *He watches the dirt wall transform into hard concrete* There, let's move on to the other walls.

Valkyrie: Right, Ying. Can you inspect the wiring?

Ying: Ok. *runs off*

Midnight: My, you're all busy.

Mic: Yeah, very busy.

Cerberus: We are in a time crunch right now so we need more people to finish the job.