Chapter 150

*Firework explosions in  the air*

Welcome one and all, It's a surprisingly beautiful day, I am your host Present Mic and we welcome you to the U.A. sports festival. Have a look around there are plenty of food and games around to see. The U.A. sports festival will begin soon so grab some snacks, your friends and family, and enjoy the show.

In the U.A. holding room

Ashido: This is so exciting, let's do our best Class 2A.

Iida: That is right, this will be our second U.A. sports festival. Let's do our best and win this for our class.

Class 2A: YEAH.

Kirishima: Maybe Boboibro is watching us too.

Kaminari: Yeah, they seem to see everything.

Hagakure: That would be great, we should keep a look out for them as well.

Asui: This will be interesting too, we don't know what agencies will be scouting for us.

Yaoyorozu: That is right, plenty of heroes have quit and still haven't returned yet. Not to mention the weather out there.

Sero: Yeah, Tsu would freeze out there.

Shinso: What are you guys talking about?

Todoroki: The weather outside is sunny.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Izumi: Shoto, are you sure?

Uraraka: Yeah, it was said that the whole world is in a volcanic winter for at least a few years.

Sato: I looked outside myself, they are telling the truth. Japan is sunny.

Tokoyami: I understand that it is sunny but it could still be cold.

Ojiro: Oh no, it's actually warm.

Koda: Do you think Endeavor did anything to make it warm just for us?

Kaminari: No way, if it was just warm then I can believe but with the weather being cleared there has to be someone controlling the weather.

Todoroki: There is Inasa from Shiketsu High School.

Ashido: He would only make it colder, it's hard enough to actually move the clouds.

Kirishima: Maybe someone with a weather control quirk that Nezu found.

Sato: That would make a lot of sense.

Izumi: "A weather control quirk, they must be super powerful but would that last throughout the whole day?"