Chapter 111

Shade: *Sits in his bed**Sighs*" I don't know if I can face her, the others are very calm about it. Probably cause they are trying to make it comfortable around her, but it just feels too foreign to me to have her back in my life."*Sigh*" I have to get over it, I can't let that part of my life control me anymore... but it's so hard. I see why Aaron told me to let go but he also understood that it is never easy to forget. He wanted me to take my time. . . Does he have another plan, another secret he has yet to share? This sounds like something he would do again, wouldn't be the first time he gave hints to something big. Would it have to do with Izumi? He seemed to want me to forgive her but I just can't do that... Uraraka I can forgive, she wasn't actively pursuing me and she is trying to change her ways. What does he know?"*sigh* I'm going to try to interrogate him when we get home.

With Flora

Flora: Had your fun Aar?

Boboiboy: Its alright, how is your talk with Izumi?

Flora: Typical. . . and your talk with her? *Sideeyes him*

Boboiboy: *Gives a small smile*

Flora: *Sighs and Whispers* I have known you since we were babies I know you planned is Aar, all those small hints and advice you gave Shade and Izumi, it was to make both of them resolve their differences, I don't fault you, I can see why you want them to make up their differences, with her indecisiveness and V's trauma they both clash at each other making it more difficult for them to make any progress.

Boboiboy: *Whispers* Shade is trapped in his past, still not able to move on from his past trauma and Izumi is conflicted and confused, she doesn't know what is right from what is wrong.

Flora: *Whispers* Like Izumi is being manipulated?

Boboiboy: *Whispers* Yes, her time under her parents must have manipulated the ways she thinks and acts. Always following what they told her and no one else, she can't think for herself, and when she does-

Flora: *Whispers* There are plenty of mistakes, she has been groomed by those trash bags to only see what they want her to see. She never saw them at their worst, like a blind sheep in a herd of wolves.

Boboiboy: *Nod**Whispers* When I was with him he almost killed a bunch of people, they were hurt and bleeding and some were at the brink of death, those people were quirkless but All Might didn't hold back on them, and nearly killed all of them.

Flora: Tch, *Whispers* Making me want to kill him more.

Boboiboy: *Whispers* She also arrived but he actively block her from seeing their bodies with his own.

Flora: *Clentches her fist* Tch, *Whispers* He is going to pay.

Boboiboy: *Whispers* Well, he is quirkless now, and with the broadcast that V sent out it's very likely that his and Levius' rank will now drop, so I don't think there is anything that is stopping you now from that revenge plan you have for them.

Flora: *Evil smirk* Good. Don't get in my way.

Boboiboy: I would never, this is what you wanted.

Flora: I worked years for this, I think it's time for some payback. *Whispers* I'll help you out in your plan Aar.