Chapter 96

Iida: *Breathes heavily* Y-you are p-pretty good at this.

Boboiboy: Your still too stiff Iida, you won't be able to get a good score on the dance floor with that. *They were playing a dance game*

Iida: I see, then I must make myself more flexible then. I should as Ashido for dance lessons.

Boboiboy: That is a good idea-

Ashido: Boboiboy, let me try. I'm sure I can beat you at the hardest difficulty.

Boboiboy: *Smirks* Is that a challenge. *Raises an eyebrow*

Ashido: I'm the dancing queen, I'm sure I can handle this.

A few minutes later.

Machine: Winner player 1

Ashido: Aw Man, I lost.

Boboiboy: It was a good effort, Mina. Maybe next time.

Kaminari: Bro, what can't you do?

Kirishima: Yeah, you even got the highest score in that punching game.

Sero: And every shooting game there is.

Hagakure: Did you even see him get first place in that racing game?

Jiro: He even won a crane game.

Tokoyami: Arent those games supposed to be rigged?

Ojiro: Well he got most of the prized first try.

Shoto: Yeah, he even won me a stuffed animal that I looked at for a split second. *Holds up a small penguin*

Momo: I am surprised as well, he didn't even use too much of the money I gave him either.

Shinso: That's because he gave it back to you.

Momo: Ha?

Shinso: Second pocket.

Momo: How did yo-

Tokoyami: He is a master at most things that are impossible, that is what Azrael told me at least.

Izumi: Azrael?

Tokoyami: Yeah, from what I can tell Cerberus is their leader. Someone they respect-

Boboiboy: Correction, I'm not the leader. I just happen to be the peacekeeper between the three of us.

Kaminari: So your not the leader.

Boboiboy: We don't have a leader. They dropped that role onto me because they think I'm a better leader. *Pout face* I'm not.

Girls: "So cute"

Boboiboy: I never asked to be the leader I just do what I can for the team.

Kirishima: But, why not? You are totally a great leader.

Boboiboy: Aw, I'm still learning. It came to me naturally when I was ten and been fighting ever since.

Mic: Man, kid. Did you even have a childhood?

Boboiboy: Of course, we had our breaks. We did have to go to school after all.

Midnight: So it's your school break right now.

Boboiboy: Ah, no. I actually had classes today.

Mic: What?

Iida: Boboiboy, you shouldn't be skipping school like that.

Boboiboy: Calm down Iida, the school knows about my job so I get homework to do when I am busy with work. Besides, working with TAPOPS has made me smarter than my classmates so I'm not too worried about schoolwork.