Chapter 116

*Rustling*

*Clank*

*More rustling*

Boboiboy: *Starts to stir up*" What's with the noise"*he opens his eyes to see Mara placing her stuff in a bag*... Mom?

Mara: *Quickly turns to Boboiboy* Oh Aaron, did I wake you up?

Boboiboy: Mmhh, a little. Are you leaving already?

Mara: Hmm, that is right.

Boboiboy: It's so early. *Looks at the clock* it's only 4 in the morning.

Mara: I know Boboiboy but we need time to travel back to the station, without Shade or Ochobot we would have to travel using the ship.

Boboiboy: Hmm, what about Grey?

Mara: Grey is staying with you and he doesn't want to leave just yet so I allowed him to say with you on earth.

Boboiboy: *Sits up on the bed* Is Dad ready too?

Mara: *Sigh* That is what I have to find out, you know your father.

Boboiboy: Hmm, can I at least see you off?

Mara: Sure but you will head right back to bed after we leave alright?

Boboiboy: Ok.

At Tok Aba's shop (5:30 am)

*Yawn*

Mara: I told you to sleep didn't I Amato?

Amato: Hmm, sorry but there was a late-night meeting.

Mechabot: Heh, playing uno are we not?

Mara: *Glares at Amato*

Amato: Ergh.

Mechabot: *Snickers*

Boboiboy: Flora and Shade might not be happy to not be able to see you off.

Mara: I know, tell them that we will be home soon. The three of you still need to recover and keep an eye on Izumi.