Chapter 62

On the surface

Amato: *Slicing aliens like there is no tomorrow*

Agent: Admiral, we're losing numbers.

Amato: Keep fighting, we can't let their efforts be in vain.

Agent: But sir-*Boom*

Kyu'li: Take them out, the great one has no need for them.

*The two beast charge at Amato.*

Amato: Tch, Mechabot, Mode, MechaLumber.

Mechabot: Haha, yeah. *He transforms with a chainsaw*

Amato: Time to cut them down.

*The two beasts rush towards Amato and start to crush him, Amato waits for them to come closer as they get closer he rips the string activating the spinning blades, and launches the blades at the beast, the blades cut the beast in half but they start to regenerate they charge at him once more. Amato changes his suit to MechaPyro and creates a flaming chainsaw to cut them, the blades rip through the two beasts, and before they regenerate once more the fire start to burn them more stopping them from regenerating and leaving the other two to try to attack him but fail as Amato dodges their attack to launch his own cutting the two beasts down.*

Amato: Your next Kyu'li. *points his chainsaw at him*

Kyu'li: I don't think so, *points behind him*

Amato: *Looks back to see a giant creature ten times the height of him* Uh oh.

*The creature was just like the other beast but darker and more pointer, as the creature was about to reach Amato a sudden light burst from underneath the beast. Everyone looked towards the direction of the light and see the floor under the creature start to give way before the beast could react a swift figure comes out and finish the creature's head off and lands on top of the remains of the creature.*

Kyu'li: Impossible.

*The fog clears to show the figure on top of the beast.*