Chapter 12

Somewhere

Boboiboy: Were back.

Amato: Where did you go?

Flora: hehe, just a little spying.

Boboiboy: Who would have thought that suit with some spikes counts as a weapon.

Flora: Yeah, Weaponbot should have mentioned that his power also apply to weapon manipulation, and even better, I was able to add cloaking to it making us invisible. Evan is truly a genius.

Evan: Oh, there you are. I was wondering where you guys went.

Flora: Oh, do we have a treat for you.

Boboiboy: Don't worry we did do anything we shouldn't.

Evan: What did you guys do?

Flora: We did a little spying, and recorded something I think you would like to see.

Evan: I can't wait. Man I cant believe we actually did it.

Flashback:

Amato: Ok, there is an inhabitable forest that we can go to for your, ' final grave'. It's perfect for Boboiboy to use his earth element to easily escape from.

Evan: And it's far enough away for anyone else to suspect.

Amato: Correct, On that day Boboiboy will go through your whole routine, this is so you can give instructions to him.

Evan: What if he gets hurt?

Flora: I saw someone try, he is more durable than you think.

Amato: The big problem is that Boboiboy doesn't know Japanese.

Boboiboy: I guess I will have to learn quickly.

Evan: I can teach you Japanese.

Boboiboy: That would be great, I can teach you how to use your dark element in exchange.

Evan: Deal..

Amato; All right, before Boboiboy reaches the final location, I have a detonator to give you. This would blow up the mountain making it harder to find you, and give you time to get out.

Boboiboy: Got it.

Evan: If you're teaching me how to use my power, shouldn't I be able to do it?

Boboiboy: The Dark element takes a lot of energy to use and since this is your first time using any powers you need to build up energy and will take time to master. I got more experience in using my elements so I was able to get the mechanics of the dark element down.

Evan: I don't like the idea of someone doing it for me.

Boboiboy; Don't worry, I'll make it a show to remember.

Flora: Man, I wish I had a more engaging role.

Amato: Sweetie, your making the bombs. isnt that a engaging role.

Flora: I just want to do something more for Evan.

Amato: It's ok Flora, you will have your time.

Flora: If you say so.

Amato: While Boboiboy gets everyone out of the house, Janitoor that's where you come in. You will go in and clean everything in Evan's former room, leave no rock unturned and no evidence he was even there.