Chapter 29

*Machine running*

Valkyrie: How much longer?

Amato: Just a few more minutes, it needs to fully sink up the elements with him to be absolutely sure.

Ding

Amato: Ah, perfect timing.*opens the machine*

Cerberus: *sits up* Hurgh*hold his head*

Azrael: How are you feeling?

Cerberus: Better, I think all my memories are back.

Amato: That's great, but you will have to wait on your watch.

Cerberus: Yeah, is there a way to prevent something like that from happening?

Amato: Hmm, no not really. At least I have the materials for your new watch

Cerberus: Will my watch still be linked to Azrael's?

Amato: It should, I will have to upgrade his watch too so both the watches are synced with each other .

Cerberus: I see.

Amato: While you're here, there is a meeting in a few minutes and I think you three might want to be there for.

All 3: Huh?

At the meeting

Maskmana: Well, since everyone is here. We will be talking about sector Z-904L.

Kokoci: Hmm, Yes. We have been having problems gathering information from our agents on sector Z-904L's earth

Amato: I also haven't got any messages from my agents as well.

Kaizo: What in sector Z-904L.

Kokoci: That sector is normally harmless expect that sector's earth. This earth is different from the earth Admiral Amato is from, this earth is full of humans with super powers. We are keeping an eye on them to make sure they stay on earth and to keep other aliens from finding it.

Valkyrie: I don't follow.

Amato: Just like powerspheres, if word got out about their existence they will be in danger and be hunted down until the very last species, not only that but their also a danger to themselves. They have the ability called quirks which are basically super powers, their abilities are passed on by DNA and can vary from what type of ability they have, many of them are power hungry apes so if they discover what a powersphere is too then we have a increase of maggots we have to deal with.

Maskmana: In other word, If other aliens get word of this planet of human, then other aliens will try to enslaved them causing chaos across the galaxy and if they find out about powersphere then they try to find them and use them just like other power hungry aliens out there, but they also seem to have kind of 'self destruct' system too. 

Valkyrie: Self destruct system? 

Kokoci: Its called Quirk singularity and to them its just a theory but to us it a mater of fact.

Cerberus: What is quirk singularity?

Amato: Quirk singularity is when quirks start evolving to stronger and more complex power. This happens after the newer generation of quirk user but eventually quirks will start evolving to be much stronger than the human body can handle to the point no one can control them anymore. This is a current problem in that planet, with there quirks their bodies can't handle the amount of power they hold leading them to die earlier due to the amount of strain the body needs to hold these power.