Chapter 49

Azrael: What?

Jaka: Yes, looks like he is following his father's footsteps. Tell me more about him right now.

Azrael: *Tell him about him*

Jaka: I see, he has an ulterior motive too. You have to stop him, you're the only one that can.

Azrael: Er, but.

Jaka: I can teach you, I can show you all that I know about the dark element but I want something in return.

Azrael: And what is that?

Jaka: I want you to end this battle once and for all, they have been hunting me down for years. All I want is to live in peace maybe even visit some friends off-world, I know it's a simple request but after living alone for all these years it gets lonely here.

Azrael: I see, you promise you will teach me how to use the dark element.

Jaka: Of course.

Azrael: And not take him away from me.

Jaka: Of course, you can ask him yourself. I'm surprised you know about him, not many aliens figure out that the elements are alive, everyone treats them as tools and powers.

Azrael: I wasn't actually the first to figure it out, it was my brother who told me about the elements.

Jaka: Brother?

Azrael: Ah, he has the other seven elements. He was the one that showed me all that I know about the elements.

Jaka: Seven elements? Where did he get it from?

Azrael: Uhm, A powersphere.

Jaka: Hmm, I see. What is he doing now?

Azrael: All I know is that he is fighting an alien that used to hold all seven elements.

Jaka: Retak'ka, looks like the past has caught up with the present.

Azrael: Wait, the same guy that wants the dark element?

Jaka: Yes, young one. It's a miracle that you still have your powers.

Azrael: I was told not to join the fight, I really did want to help him maybe it was the right decision not to join the fight.

Jaka: Join or not, eventually that will catch up with you, and looks like my past caught up with me and it's your turn to end this.

Azrael: Looks like it's best to end this here before it passes on to the next generation.

Jaka: I'm sorry that you will be the one to fight him, I wish I could do it but my condition doesn't let me.

Azrael: It's alright mister Jaka, all I need is what you know. I can take care of the rest.

Jaka: Thank you sweet child, and please call me Jaka. I'm too old for mister.

Azrael: If not mister then I would have called you Tok Jaka instead.

Jaka: I think I liked that better.

Azrael: Don't mention it Tok Jaka, so when do we start?

Jaka: Tomorrow, we will begin your training. I will teach you as much as I can on the dark element, we don't know how much time you have before you have to fight him so you better be prepared.

Azrael: Yes, Tok Jaka.

With Valkyrie

Valkyrie: *Wakes up*"Tch, looks like they caught me. Where am I?"*Looks around*"Some kind of small box, no windows either. They must be desperate to keep their perfect image"*Moves around a bit*"They even cuffed me. This guy isn't taking any chances"*Makes a small drone*"Hmm, looks like they haven't locked my powers. That's good, I can still spy on them"*Remembers Azrael.*"Azzy! Is he ok? I should tell him that I am ok"*tried to communicate*"Why isn't it working?"*feels her ear*"They removed it, that took me months to make that."*Sigh*"At least it only works with the right powers device"*Hears footsteps going back and forth*"I hope you are ok Azzy."