Chapter 41

With Valkyrie

Valkyrie: So this is the place?

Azrael: Yup, this is the place.

Valkyrie: I know you said you know the place but this. *They are in front of a fancy looking cafe* Are you sure this is the right place?

Azrael: Of course, I used to be a regular.

Valkyrie: Huh, but how? This place looks expensive.

Azrael: I knew the owner back then, I help out this place back when they first started. They would give me free food every time I finished my shift or before I left.

Valkyrie: I thought the robots gave you food?

Azrael: Well yes but at was only during dinner, I have to get something for lunch so this is the place that I go.

Valkyrie: So, what is your shift?

Azrael: Oh, I would leave the house at 4:30am to arrive here at 5 to help out making all the food and my shift ends at 6:30 an hour before school.

Valkyrie: Whoa, so ambitious.

Azrael: Come on, let's not wait too long. *Stars walking in*

Valkyrie: Uh, oh right. *Runs after Azrael*

In the Café

Ring

Owner: Welcome to the Hamper Café how may we serve you.

Azrael: Whoa, that is a lot of food.

Valkyrie: Yeah, I don't know what to pick.

Owner: Would you like me to suggest something?

Valkyrie: Yes please.

Owner: We have the breakfast bundle of miso soup with grilled salmon, egg rolls and nato with a side of greens for your typical Japanese food, some bacon, pancake and eggs for your typical American breakfast and finally the Izuku special.

Azrael: Izuku special?

Valkyrie: Ooh, what's that?

Owner: Oh, it's a bowl of homemade katsudon filled with fried rice with fried gyudon, some pickled radishes and for desert dorayaki filled with chocolate.

Valkyrie: Whoa, that is a lot.

Owner: It is our best seller, we only make 15 of these a day because how much time it would make. So, what is your order?

Valkyrie: Ooh, Well since the 'Izuku special' is limited I will get one for me and one for Azzy.

Azrael: I was about to pick that.

Valkyrie: That's why I picked it for you.

Owner: Any drinks?

Valkyrie: Oh, Strawberry milk shake for me and Azzy will take the frozen chocolate shake.

Owner: Alright, may I know your names?

Valkyrie: Oh, Kayri and Azure.

Owner: Hmm, Got it.

Azrael: Thank you, Tamaki. Let's find our seats.

Tamaki: Wha-*Sees them walk of to find their seats* I-Izuku?

At the table