Messed up...

Jk' pov:

Hi... My name is junkook... Aka jk, I'm right now in my class attending my lectures... Actually they are hella boring😑... But they are more better than to deal with that piece of shit Taehyung... He is my husband... Umm actually secret one, but i want to end it up yes... I want to divorce him....
I-
( his thoughts were cut off when he heard the bell ring... It means Mr. Kim is going to teach the lecture..)

Author's pov:
His thoughts were cut off when he heard the bell ring.. He huffed in annoyance as his so called husband is going to give the lecture... Within few minutes taehyung entered the class....
His looks cold , emotionless...
"Sit down " He said in his deep voice which made jk feel something but he shook it off...
Jk turned around to have a look at whole class as he was sitting at the front seat... Annnnd as expected....
Every girl was drooling over his husband... He cringed at the sight in annoyance but smirked and thought in his mind " God! So stupid, they even don't know he is a gay and belongs to - " He cut himself off and scolded himself for thinking such a thing " Let them do what they want, I DON'T CARE"
The lecture started and jk was daydreaming when suddenly someone elbowed him from his left side and when he turned, he saw his friend jimin looking at him with a worried face... Then he turned in from as jimin signed him to look in front  he froze at his spot when he saw taehyung standing just in front of his seat.... He stood up when taehyung asked him " Where are u mr. Jungkook" " Here in front of u can't u see" He tried to be cool but from inside he was hella scared, taehyung' s stare was killing him..
" Oh... U really are... So can u tell me what right now I taught " " W-why would I tell you are t-the professor , don't u know " " No, Mr. Jungkook i know but the class doesn't know... so explain them... " " Why? U are the professor, u tell them " " Mr. Jungkook do u know what I taught or not" " I-i know " " Then tell" " No... I don't want to" This stupidity made taehyung's blood boil and said " Mr . Jungkook meet me in my office after the classes u really want a punishment.. Right? Then why not??? " He backed off and again started to teach but here jungkook was cursing himself for this stupidity as he now knows what is going to happen to him and his friend jimin was trying to hold his laugh at his friend's condition and was also remembering the last punishment given by taehyung... It was hella scary...

After the classes:-

All the classes were over, now jk was very nervous, he asked jimin to stay with him , jimin first said yes, but then yoongi called him and said it is important work so he has to go back and jk nodded but in a very sad  feeling...

Jk was in the hallway of the college, it was totally empty, his heart beat started to race faster, he got more afraid when he felt footsteps coming near him, he knew who it was but still walked straight, suddenly a deep voice came " Stop right there" He stopped at his place, he was fixed over there would be an understatement.....

He didn't turned back but, no need , as the person itself came in front of him, it was Taehyung....

Jk: y-yes s-sir... ( he stuttered very badly which made tae smirk)

Tae: soooo, Mr. Jeon Jungkook.... U tried to be over smart huh!!!....

Jk: T- taehyung please leave me I-I promise from tomorrow, no no no... From today only I'll study....

Tae: oh really... ( he folded his hands over his chest)

Jk: Do you really think I would beg to u like this.... ( jk smirked and folded his arms over his chest too)

Taehyung knew jungkook was acting, he is not really afraid of him as usually he just threatens jk and then leaves him.... But for past few times he is giving him punishment, and it didn't gave much effect on jk, so he thought to give a good one this time....

Taehyung: very much confidence huh!!!!

Jk didn't said anything but looked in tae's dark brown orbs... They felt like a deep ocean to him in which he wanted to drone himself but.....
He cleared his throat and Shrugged his thoughts....

Tae: sooo, ur punishment is......
U have to do 3 assignments till tomorrow, annndddd also help junior classes with their sports as u are good at it... Only this much... ( he smirked in a devilish way)

Jk: NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I can't do this much work, I have my own sports classes and today I have to go with jimin and yoongi hyung for sleepover at their house , and 3 ASSIGNMENTS, that also till tomorrow...... Are u kidding me... A work that needs atleast a 3 week, u want me to do it till tomorrow, are u in ur senses...

Tae : JK LANGUAGE!!!!! ( TAE SAID IN A LITTLE HIGH VOICE) u have to do what I have said and about ur sports u will be practising with them as well......

JK: NO! I also have a sleepover and-
( he was cut off by Tae)
Tae : Then cancel it...

Jk: and what if I won't listen to u.... ( he raised his right eyebrow)

Tae : Oohhhh.... Yeeaahhh, u are really  a brat, but i know how to handle u ( jk 's eyebrows squirmed in confusion...)
I will call mom and dad ( Mr. And mrs. Jeon) to our house and then u have to stay in my room for acting like a lovely couple stuff and i think it would be worst for u then what punishment I gave....

Jk: yesss, u are right, I would die but never stay with a person who cheated on me!!!!! ( he said in a cold and high tone)

Tae's blood boiled at what he said and pinned him at the wall....

Tae : I am not a cheater, I didn't cheated on u!!!! ( he said in a low but stern voice)

Jk : ( he scoffed at the comment ) ohh really!!! What should I call u then, u slept with someone else, and u are saying you didn't cheated on me!!! ( till now jk had tears in his eyes)

Taehyung backed of, and said... How many times, tell me how many times should I tell u what u saw wasn't the truth.... It was all pla- ( he got cut off when jk yelled...

Jk: LIER!!! U ARE JUST A LIER, NOTHING ELSE, and i don't understand why are u acting of loving me  don't act.... U are just wasting urs and my time..... U just need my body nothing else....

Tae took a deep breath, to calm himself....

Tae: listen jk, u are totally acting non sense and speaking bullshit, tell me if I have ever touched since our marriage, tell me if I even kissed u!!!  Tell!!! ( jk was standing quite, and tears were rolling of his eyes, here taehyung was also at the verge of crying...) Tell! Why are u silent,? I know bcuz I'm right.....

Leave it just do what I said or I am calling mom and dad...