please leave me...

Tae opened his eyes slowly, but his eyes shot open when he remembered, what happened...

He started to look at the surrounding, to recognise where he was...

He saw jin, joon mrs. Kim., Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon, mrs. Jeon, yoongi and jimin standing beside him, they had a worried face, mrs. Jeon crying silently, so did mrs. Kim , jimin and jin... Others were tensed to, but were trying to console the weakest ones..

He hurriedly sat on the bed but winced in pain.... His whole body was paining as hell , he felt like someone has kept a hard and heavy rock on his chest.... He felt suffocating....

But right now, he didn't cared of it... He started to stand up but others panicked and made him lay down... But NO... he cared less....

" L-leave me let me g-go! My love needs me"

" Taehyung no.... Y-you aren't well....
Hoseok has gone to find kookie.... H-he will bring him back" Mrs. Kim said... Her eyes we're swollen, pain evident in her voice... Both her sons were in trouble... One was injured badly and the other was missing and god knows what must be going on with him....

" N-no mom, i-i have to go... That s-soobin can do a-anything with my pup.... I can't stay here... " He said with watery eyes and plea....

Everyone was feeling like someone has stabbed them with the knife and is twisting it, ruthlessly.... No one has ever saw their tae in such a vulnerable and miserable condition..

" Mom... P-please i-i beg you let me g-go I ha-" He was cut off by a thundering voice...

" Kim TAEHYUNG! SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR GOD'S SAKE AND HOW DARE YOU BEG!!!!!!? " Mr. Kim said with anger in his voice...

" YOU are a MAFIA.... I repeat a MAFIA.. you can't act like this.... You have to be strong.... Our members and hoseok has gone to find him.... He will be with you after sometime.... " Mr. Kim said with a stern voice, leaving chills in everyone's body except tae , mrs. Kim and Mr. Jeon.....

Tae would also have shivered in his deep voice... But right now he cared less...

" Namjoon! Yoongi! You go and help hoseok " Mr. Kim said...

" N-no i ....i will also come.... " Tae said but till then jimin and Mr. Kim had held him....

" EVERYONE LEAVE!! !!! " Mr. Kim yelled.. Still holding tae...

Everyone was able to see the madness in tae by his behaviour.... He was shouting and was trying to free himself.... They all rushed out leaving tae with mr. Kim....

" Taehyung s-stop.... L-look..... Calm down.... T- CALM DOWN.... IF YOU WANT JUNGKOOK  BACK.... "
Mr. Kim till now was huffing his breaths.. He shouted a lot... So did tae...

As soon as he heard jk's name he got froze....

Tears rolling down his eyes.... He got down on his knees, " D-dad p-please let me go... L-let me f-find him.... H-he needs me.... That bastard, soobin( he said with gritted teeth still tears rolling down his eyes) h-he can do any thing to h-im l-let me go.... Please " He joined both his hands in front of his father who was standing in front of him....

Mr. Kim bend down and sat on his knees , holding tae's shoulder ...
"Taehyung look at me... " He said in a soft voice.... As soon as tae lifted his head up, Mr. Kim saw his child's most vulnerable condition, he never saw.... And a parent may also never want to see it....

His eyes were blood shot red , because of crying, nose red... Cheeks having pinkish tint... He was sniffing his runny nose... Tears rolling down like water....

" Taehyung.... My child. Jungkook will be here in front of you.... Your kookie will be there with you.... Just wait for sometime....
You aren't well... You are weak. If jk will watch you in such a condition... Will he be happy?! ... No... He will not be .... So please try to understand... You can't even stand properly... You are hurt... You need rest, my child...., wait for somewhile.... " Mr. Kim said in his softest voice, tae was getting calm.... But suddenly he remembered the threat given by bogum.... He again got panicked and tried to stand up...

But being fast and strong his dad held him and handcuffed him on the bed....

His both wrists were tied on the headboard
" DAD.... LEAVE.ME.RIGHT.NOW" tae said... His eyes getting more red with tears and anger... Mr. Kim was now feeling little scared....

" Taehyung, you need to understand...
You need to rest.... I'm sorry my son... But for you and him I have to do this"

" J-jimin.... Please you do something... P-please.... Y-you know he needs m-" Before he could continue any further...... His heart stopped him and his heart started to cry out.... He was crying badly... Jimin was also crying.... His brother, taehyung , who is badly injured.....who is crying, who wants to leave from there and his best friend jungkook, who is also kinda brother to him, who is kidnapped and god knows what is happening with him.... In both conditions.... He can't do anything.... Can't help anyone...

He didn't said anything

" Jimin.... You come with me... It's not good for you to take stress... Hmmm"

Jimin nodded, as he wasn't able to see tae's condition... He rushed out of the room with Mr. Kim....

" NOOOO..... DON'T LEAVE ME..... OPEN UP!!!! HE NEEDS ME!!! FREE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!! YAAAAHHHHH.... I AM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE, IF ANYTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM... "

Taehyung was screaming while the door was close.... But his thundering deep voice was shaking whole mansion....

" My.... B-both the children..... God why are y-you doing this... " Mrs. Jeon said, she was crying badly.... Mrs. Kim was also crying... But she was trying to console her...

" Taehyung is right. That fucking soobin can do anything to kook.... We need to do something, FAST. " Mr. Jeon said to himself, but enough audible...

" Yes... You are right, Jeon.... We need to do something, Taehyung is also getting crazy... We will not be able to keep him in his room for long.... He is going wild... " Mr. Kim said messaging his temples....

" Kookie.... Where are you? " Tae said in a whisper... He got tired and got unconscious, because for unlimited crying and the force he was using... Made his body more weak...

     ✿✿✿ ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶✿✿✿

HERE JUNKOOK WAS WITH SOOBIN

"P-please leave me.... "
Jk pleaded....

Right now jk was in soobin's mansion, soobin was dragging him towards somewhere....

" Please l-let me go... " "WILL YOU SHUT UP" soobin yelled at him making him sniff his sobs....

"BOGUM.... BOGUM..... WHERE ARE YOU? ! " soobin asked standing in the middle of the mansion's hall....

Suddenly a boy in his 20s came down rushing from the first floor...

Jk's eyes got widened looking at the cute and innocent face....

" Bogum.... Meet your brother-in -law to be... "
Soobin said, making bogum turn his face towards jk....

" What i-is his name? "
" Oh... His name is jungkook... But you will call him hyung.... Ok? "
"Ok" Bogum gave a cute and innocent smile.... Which melted jk's heart at the spot. He saw soobin also smiling... Looking at bogum... He got confused... But he cared less.... Right now all he wanted was to leave this mansion... Which who knows will convert into a hell for him....

He got out of his thoughts when he heard soobin's deep voice..
" Jungkook, don't try to run from here... You will fail badly... And don't try to fool or do anything to my brother.... Do what I tell you.... And you will be safe... " The voice was stern and low not being able for bogum to hear....

Soobin's face Expresions suddenly changed from stern to a smile as soon as he turned to his brother....

" Bogum.... Take him to the guest room, ok.... And make sure to make him comfortable enough... Ok? "

" Hmm" Bogum hummed and then started to walk.... Jk followed him...