happiness & sadness

He saw some more figures coming inside the house.....

As they came inside the living room they saw Jungkook eating his food peacefully with his phone in his left hand....
He turned at the mumbles and low voices.... Getting introduced with his parents and in laws figures...
He stood up and came to them slowly...

He hugged his parents and then his in laws... Saying..

"Moms, dads..... U all here what happe.... " He was cut off by himself, when he saw some familiar figures behind his parents...

Jimin, yoongi hyung, namjoonie hyung, jin hyung..... What r u doing here???
Jimin: kookie we have came here for some very very important work... (He said before giving a tight hug to him)

Then jk hugged all his hyungs... Where Tae came inside after closing the door....

“Sit all of u” Tae said and sat on one of the chairs on the dining table....

"Kids eat ur dinner first then we'll talk, " Tae's mom said making both the males nod....

It was 10:30 p. m.

So. What's the important thing u want to tell us this late...

And namjoon hyung.... U said that u were going to tell me about something special today.... Is that what is it about????.  Tae asked with a little frown....

ACTUALLY....
( NAMJOON AND TAEHYUNG ARE BROTHER) soooo yaeh....

Namjoon nodded and said "a-actually I.... Ummm..... Ohhhm.. Uhhhh.... "

Jk: what is it hyung.....

Jimin: he is damn shy.... God... His fiance is just opposite of him in these things.... (Jimin chuckled)

Tae\ jk : WHATTTTT??

Tae: whattt, whennnn?? U didn't even felt important to tell me... Huh...
It hurts bad hyung...

Jk: don't over react....as u don't know anything.... ( jk said with a ooker face)

Tae: hey.... Do u know?.... I really don't know it.... I-
(He got cutt of when his mom said....)
"Why would u know... U r always in ur own husband" She said and smiled while his hyungs smirked at him... But he felt little numb in his chest....

Tae:o-okay leave this all and tell me whom r u marrying with?

"ME"

A voice came from between them, when he moved his face to the voice his eyes widened but in happiness...

It was jin....
As expected 😘

"Jin hyung really.... It's u I felt that, when I saw u both kissing but then I thought it was my imagination..... "
Tae said but was pinched by joonie... And an "ouch" Came from his mouth....

"So..... What's for today.... I mean.... Are u all gonna stay here? "
Jk asked as his parents nodded... Made him nod too ... But his eyes widened in shock when he understood whats coming next....

He has to stay with Taehyung........

Tae had a normal face as he knew jk didn't wanted to stay with him.... But still he had the chance to sleep on the same bed..... For others it would be little weird to be happy for only sleeping on the same bed... But for him this was all he could do to stay close to jk....

Then the night passed... They slept in the same room, in the same bed,....

But morning was quite lovely.... For Tae...

He woke at 6 in the morning as he and jk had to go for the college while jimin also had to go with them...

When his eyes opened... He saw himself nuzzled in jk's crook of the neck , he was able to feel the alluring scent of his husband filling his nostrils....

He nuzzled more and kissed jk neck before smiling....

He felt himself wrapped around jk's torso and his left leg in jk.... As he was sleeping on the left side of the bed.... He felt really relaxed when jk's hands were massaging his scalp.... As jk's hands were around his neck..... They were really close.... But this moment was ruined by that fucking alarm clock....
Tae "tsk" and then closed the clock....

He stood up carefully....
And then looked at jk who was sleeping peacefully.... But his scent was now making Tae turn on as always... Whenever they slept together....
That's the thing bcuz of which he ended off jerking in the bathroom.....

So he went outside shrugging his thoughts... As for today he didn't wanted himself to jerk in the bathroom.... As whenever he did he felt bad A LOT..... As there was not his husband with h to help with this thing......

1:00 p. m. At college....

Jk was in the class studing will full concentration as he didn't wanted himself in the pit of punishment....

Yes.... It was taehyung who was teaching at that time...

Suddenly jk's phones bell rang and thae whole class turned to him.....

Tar: Mr. Jungkook.... Don't u know phones are needed to be switched off while the class....
(He said in his cold tone)

Jk: sorry professor.... But can i pick the phone call.... As it has rang now....

Tar: hmmm

Jk took out his phone and as soon as he saw the caller id he eyebrows... Got into frown....

"Mom" He mumbled but enough for Tae to listen as he was standing just in front of jk's seat....

Tae nodded looking at him... Giving him a sign to pick the call....

As soon as jk answered the call.... His shouted in shock "wwhhhhaaaattttt"

Tae and jimin also got confused.... But got tensed... When they saw tears in jk's eyes....

His lips trembling.... Hands shaking as the phone was at the edge to fell.

But tae snatched the phone from him and asked , for what happened.....

Jk was still shocked.... While tae's face was also covered with worridness.....

He held jk's hand and took him out of the college....

Finally when they were in the car jk asked "where a-are we g-going? "

**** hospital🏥.....