confession...

Tae took jk into the room and made him lay on the bed....
When he looked at jk, he got shocked, ...... The younger was BLUSHING.... This wasn't new fir the elder as he had saw kook blushing many times... But right now he was a total tomato....

He chuckled lightly and then hovered over jk.... Jk's eyes got widen. He tried to push the other and get up, but it all got in vain...

Then tae held his left hand to stop his actions and looked into his eyes...

His (kookie) eyes deep as ocean with full of love .... Jk also looked at tae with the same feeling , he felt happy... He felt happy because finally he was able to look in those eyes without any ifs and buts, without feeling odd, without any hate, without any hurtful thought and only with love.... Yes!!! Only and only with love, finally, after a long time he wasn't looking at him secretly... He felt really content...

Here tae was also totally drowned in those beautiful orbs of his lovely husband....

The room was silent, but voice of heart beat was the most loudest thing....

Tae started to lean in...there finally jk came to reality when he felt something touching his face.

Tae cupped jk's left cheek , till then their noses were touching.

Jk also looked down on tae's lips...
He gulped hardly... And then looked at Tae, with teary eyes.... Tae got confused, he got off from jk and stood on the floor...
Jk also stood in front of him but really close.....

" Kook, I -I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you sad.... ( he said in a panicked and sad voice) I'm so so so so sorry.... Please don't be sad and angry.... I - I know you need time but.... I'm sorry I rea-"

Before he could apologize more ,a pair of lips came into contact with his ones...

He got shocked and didn't kissed back, because of that shocking shock... But he started to kiss, when the younger bit his lower lip..... He whimpered and kissed the younger with full of love, devotion and truthfulness.

Younger was also kissing him with full passion, he missed, craved and wanted those sweet lips , soft and light lips to taste... He first kissed in his wedding and then the reception, and from that time he craved for those lips crazily but after that stupid incident he couldn't... still he was angry, he didn't hated the elder and loved him from his whole heart but his mind was saying something else, he was sad because of what happened, he was broke and felt betrayed.... But when he finally found the truth, he wasn't able to stop himself...

Both were literally eating each other... The kiss was simple yet passionate, no tongue or any sinful activity was done, Tae wrapped his arms around jk and jk wrapped his arms around tae's neck.. Not leaving a little place for air to pass, finally after a good long kiss... Tae got back , lack of oxygen was the reason to end up the kiss..

Both were breathing heavily....
Jk's eyes were still close Tae looked at those tears that had rolled down jk's beautiful and lovely face.. They were still in that same position, of wrapped hands... Tae wipped jk's tears and then slowly jk opened his red puffy eyes he cried in the whole kiss, because of happiness...

Jk looked into tae's eyes with his blurry ones... Tae then hugged jk, he felt overwhelmed when jk kissed him, he felt the love jk was showing by his actions ....

" I-i love you pup. Love you so so sooooo much, I know I did wrong, but believe me I love you a lot, thank you for forgiving me.... Thank you a lot my love.... "
He spoke with his cracked, deep voice, as tears made their way out of his eyes...

He got a little back and looked at jk who was smiling looking at him..

" I love you Tae"
Jk said in a sweet yet deep cracked voice

Tae wasn't able to believe what he heard so he chuckled lightly and then asked " I'm....I'm sorry love, I heard something else, wh- what did you said"

" I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!! have you heard me now? I. Love. You.....You stupid idiot " Jk said in a little high and excited voice which made tae's eyes widen....

He fell on his knees and started crying hardly while face palming him....

He couldn't believe the person he loved the most, who always said that he hates him, finally, FINALLY, loves him... Finally confessed him... Jk aslo got on his knees while crying and hugged taehyung.....

" Tae.....tae c-calm down... I know I really did a lot wrong to you, I'm so so s-sorry, please forgive me... I have loved you a lot from the starting but my mind wasn't helping it... He told me to h-hate you b-but I love you tae, love you from my whole heart, sorry for h-hurting you... I really love you so much " Tae was a crying mess till now and jk was consoling him... Finally after half an our or so... They both were on the bed cuddling with each other... Jk's head over tae's chest, hugging him like a small baby.

" I love you , bub"
" I love you more, h-hubby" Jk said the sentence which made both of their hearts flutter in happiness.

Both were smiling widely, looking into each other's eyes, with that they attached their lips together ,again expressing their love by their actions, both were smiling in that sweet and passionate kiss and after a small make out session both drifted into calm and deep sleep...