hurt and pain

Getting inside the room he saw no one there, at which he frowned... He then called his name " Kook? "
But there was silent.

Walking towards the washroom he knocked " Kookie? " But when there was no reply he opened it.

The washroom was empty.

He frowned and muttered. " Where is he? "

Coming out of the room he walked in the corridor and searched all the room but Jung-kook was nowhere to be found.

A gush of fear flipped in his stomach and ran up to his heart at the negative thought that came in his mind ' he left? '

Fuck.
No.
He won't.

Why would he?

His steps hurried... Checking the rooms further and then he came in front of the "secret room" There his steps halted.

He stared at the door then touched the door, and suddenly he heard a thud from which he instantly pushed the door open and there his eyes widened in shock.

Jung-kook was on the ground unconscious with blood oozing out from his forehead.

He rushed towards jung-kook and slipped his hands under his back and legs and got him in his hold and rushed out of the room hurrying downstairs.

" Call the doctor!!!! " He yelled rushing  down but carefully.

Everyone who was laughing and smiling down were in terror watching Jung-kook uncomfortable in Taehyung's arm with blood coming out from his forehead.

Everyone stood up worried while Taejung rushed towards Taehyung and asked with calm yet worried tone " What happened? H-hurt? How did he got hurt? "

" Call the doctor Taejung. Please... "
Taehyung had tears falling down from his black orbs as he placed jung-kook on the big couch comfortably.

" I-I.. " Taejung wanted to say something but he was too terrified.

Taehyung understood it. How will a small child know a doctor here. But he did.

Calling for the doctor he didn't wait and took the first aid kit from beneath the small side table and taking the antiseptic liquid and cotton he started to clean the wound with his trembling hands.

Cold sweat was dripping down his forehead and hot tears rolled down his eyes.

He was shivering badly... It was getting difficult for him to clean the wound because of his trembling figure.

Blood..
He  was hurt.
Jung-kook was hurt...
His baby was hurt.

Shit!

Jimin came forward looking at Taehyung's condition and took the cotton dipped fluid in his fingers and bent down while cleaning the wound carefully.

Taehyung got a little back but stared at the laying love of him, unconscious.

What was he doing there?
Why did he got hurt?
What happened?
How did he got hurt?

Questions roaming inside his head like a storm. He had a little clue for why that must have been happened.

'He blamed himself '

He must be sad... So he may have gone in the room and may have slipped.

Yeah... This could have happened..

Hmm.

He was thinking till then the doctor came and asked him to be side.

He sided himself fully, giving doctor a lot of place to get near Jung-kook.

Everyone went silent and Jimin got up from the place letting the doctor check perfectly.

Jimin stood near Taehyung who was staring at Jung-kook without blinking and a worried frown lingering between his eyebrows.

Mrs. Kim was holding all the five kids to her as of course they were worried watching jung-kook like that.

" W-what happened to dada~? H-how did he got hurt? H-huh? Papa... How did he got hurt? " Tara asked crying, holding his grandmother's dress tightly while hugging her by her waist.

Taehyung turned towards her, she was already worried because of her mum but as soon as she saw Taehyung's pale face a sob left her small soft lips.

Taehyung who was now looking at her, he ran to her and fell on his knees hugging her while sobbing.

It was a mess.

Everything was becoming a mess.

He was planning on how to tell everything the truth from the day he met with his lover and kids..

It had not even been two days and the whole family came as a surprise and then it all emotional after it jimin as that why did he do it? He needed to think of that too... And when he thought that he would tell whole family truth with Jung-kook beside him, everything would turn better.

But there... There... Jung-kook was laying unconscious.

He was too broken.

The guilt of leaving his family , making them cry, hurt them... It was getting over him badly...

Too messy, too painful, too hurt, too confused.

His mind was anything but relaxed.

He loved Jung-kook... From the back to the moon.

He left so that jung-kook can be happy, but... It wasn't like that... No.. Not in anyway.

Jung-kook loved him.
Way more than he ever thought...

He was messed up.

Hugging her , he spoke in a soft crack voice " I-I don't know angel... I saw him.. I- I heard a noise at with I got into a room and saw him laying on the floor w-with his forehead injured... I-I.... I am sorry... "

Hugging her more tightly he hugged his mother too, who stroked his hairs trying to sooth him  down.

After a few minutes yo-ongi came forward and spoke " Get up Taehyung. Take Jung-kook with you upstairs... Go take rest with him... You both need it...
Till then we will make ourselves comfortable. " His tone wasn't cold but not soft either.

Taehyung stood up and wiping his tears he kissed Tara's cheeks and walked towards the doctor and Jimin, who were talking.

" H-how is he? " He asked the doctor totally forgetting how messed up he looked because of the tears and continuous crying.

" The wound isn't serious, but as it was on his forehead, he felt unconscious, just give him this pain killer and some milk for strength... That's it. He will wake up after few hours... So just calm down. " The doctor spoke softly .

" Let me give you a leave. " Jimin said sniffing . " I'll come too" Yo-ongi spoke, there was a hint that he wanted to talk to either of the duo, so jimin nodded.

" Take him with you Taehyung. Carefully... You don't look good" Yo-ongi spoke again this time lower and in a soft tone patting his shoulder at which he nodded and went to pick Jung-kook up.

Taking Jung-kook in his arms he walked towards the stairs.

" Taejung.... My boy.. Can you help your uncles and grandparents with their rooms? " Taehyung asked.

" Of course dada... " Taejung spoke giving a smile.

He was really strong and mature.

Taehyung smiled and glancing at everyone, he went upstairs taking Jung-kook in his arms.