I am fine~

Both were ready with their stuffs...

" All set? " Tae asked placing the last bag in the car...

"All set" Jk said smiling widely...

Tae nodded ,then sat on the driver seat and jk sat on the passenger seat...

" Are you excited? " Jk asked looking at taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and said " A lot! "

Jk chuckled at Taehyung's behaviour and asked " You told mom and dad about it right? Taehyung gave a look of " Are you kidding me "

" Why? Why would I tell them? "
Taehyung asked jungkook as it was obvious...

" What do you mean by that? You should tell them! " Jk said half turning at Tae.

" Kook-ah.... We aren't kids, our age is to have are own kids... It isn't important to tell them everything "
Tae said while rolling his eyes

" But when are we going to have? "
Jk asked annoyed...
" What? " Taehyung asked innocently as if he doesn't know anything, and jk within a second said " Kids. "

This made Tae dumbfound...

He cleared his throat and started the engine, jk looked in front huffing in annoyance , as he knew Taehyung will not say anything...

The car started and then taehyung looked at jk's side profile and then looked at front...

He was amazed by how much desperately jk wanted it to happen...

This bunny is being really bold... I have to do something!

Taehyung said in his mind and thought of a plan...

The travelling was quite long, and taehyung tried to talk to jk, but jk just said few words , this made tae understand how much he has pissed jk these days... But he just wanted jk to be better in his health..

It was quite late in the evening when they reached there...

Jk took the luggage without a single word and expressionless face and headed towards the house.

The house was in the middle of the jungle, so they had to walk kinda ten minutes away from the car.

Tae rushed to jk with other stuff when he found jk already at a good distance away from him.

"Pup... Wait.... Why are you in a hurry? "
Taehyung asked walking with same steps with jk.

" It's getting night Taehyung! There are animals too.... We need to reach there fast" Jk said without even giving a glance at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened, jk called him as TAEHYUNG!!!! this showed how much jk was pissed and angry...

Taehyung kept quiet all the way, and after sometime they finally reached their destination.

Jk stood in front of the house and inhaled deeply while closing his eyes and smiled but soon his expressions changed into cold when he saw taehyung coming...

Taehyung pushed the main door open then switched on the lights

Being a rich brat mafia, everything is possible for him...

Jk entered the house then headed towards the room on the ground floor...

The house was cleaned by the maids, before they had come.... As very rarely someone came at this place... So it had been dirty and dusty too.

Tae sighed in defeat. His pup was really angry at him.

He got out of the house and looked  around, it was so calm and peacefull , after ten minutes he got back inside the house and closed the door.

Turning towards right, he saw the younger making food.

He stepped slowly towards the younger and hugged him tight.

"Pup... Why are you so angry? " Taehyung asked with a soft voice placing his chin on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook didn't replied and continued to stir the soup.

Tae sighed and turned jk around.

Jk didn't looked at taehyung but at the floor...

" Baby look up at me... " Taehyung said placing his index finger under younger 's chin, but jungkook didn't looked up...

" Bub... I love you, I am sorry if I did anything wrong, please look at me, you know ,I feel very bad when you are sad.... "

"I am fine~ " Jk mumbled still looking at the floor.

" No you are not" Taehyung said with a pout.

Jk looked at him with a smile making Taehyung smile...

" I love you, my baby. " Taehyung said.

" I love you more, my hubby " Jk said and hugged taehyung and apologized for his behaviour.

Later they freshed up, ate the food and then slept cuddling, in the big ass room with a huge window.