school.

It's been days since the incident happened. And right now jungkook was talking to jin on call.
" Yeah hyung... Yeah.... Ok.... No no no.... There will be no problem... Yeah.... Ok.... is squish ball coming too???( you remember the person? Do you) . Oh... Ok.... Yeah... For sure... Bye hyung.... "

" Momma are they coming???!!! " Tara asked with hope in her eyes. But it was in vain, when jungkook gave her a sad face and shook his head as no.

" But why?? ~~" Taejung whined and continued saying " They always do like this. It's going to be half an year and they told that they will come within a month after we shift here!!! " Taejung's behaviour screamed sadness... He missed his siblings, hara, minji and others... Tara too missed them..... They lived like a joint family where their uncles ,siblings and grandparents lived together.
And coming here they had to cope up with the environment, school and people.

Jungkook was an adult, but he himself missed his family, then how can his kids not miss the family....

Jimin and bogum promised that they would come with kids at jungkook's new place and enjoy for sometime. But it was getting delayed everytime which now made both the youngest kids in the house sad.

" Baby.... Don't be sad.... It's your performance today at the school.... I'll talk to them and try to figure it out.... But right now get ready... We have to leave for the annual function today... Go , go.... Gooooooooo" Jungkook whined at last which made both the kids giggle...

They kissed his cheeks and went to their room to dress up...

Yes... They had their annual function today.... And jungkook was the chief guest... No offence....

He being famous, handsome and rich and more over husband of KIM TAEHYUNG.... And his kids studying in the school made him the chief guest...

The kids were asked to leave for the school first and then he would go, because he had some work left in his office.....

After bidding bye to kids he rushed to his room.... He opened the window and hot out of it... From there the forest starts...

He slowly got in front of that small cottage that he saw from his rooftop earlier...

He peeped inside the cottage to find the most mysterious person there...

There... There was the p.ed teacher of Taejung and Tara.... The one who always wears a mask...

At nights jungkook comes here only to find out how the person looks.... He himself didn't knew why he was so curious at first, whenever he got to the school.... But when he found out that the teacher lives alone.... That also in the forest!!! He got more curious ....

And his curiosity lead him to stalk this person...

He told his secretary to find out about this guy...

He wanted to know about the person... After a lot of search he could only find out very few things... Which weren't sufficient in any way...

Do he thought to stalk the person by himself...

He knew he was wrong, but what could he even do??

The man wore a bit hat and mask... He never talked to people alot.... Jungkook hasn't even heard his voice after the P. T. M.....
The man was an introvert.... He barely talked to anyone accept the kids...

He got to know that the teacher was really close to his kids...

Kids got bullied sometimes, and this person was the one who stood for them.... He tried to talk to the teacher, but it all got in vain.... He tried to ask the teacher about having dinner or some outing..... But the teacher always said no. Jungkook was only trying to thank the person, the person did a lot for him by helping his kids....