I am sorry

After having their food, they all were now sitting in the living room watching FROZEN 2 .
😆😆😆😅

Taejung and Tara sitting on the ground at the soft mattress, while the elders were sitting on the couch just above their kids, hugging each other.

Taehyung was nuzzling his face into Jungkook's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent, making him "hmmm" in satisfaction, time to time.

While Tara was laying her head in Taejung's lap, who was combing her hairs softly. Being a good brother he was.

Suddenly the bell rang from the front door making them all snap their heads at the direction.

Tara was going to get up, but jungkook told her to lay down as he will go and get the person.

He stood up from the couch, making Taehyung groan , at which the kids giggled cutely and Jungkook shook his head in disbelief with a pink tint on his cheeks.

Tae : what?! Why are you giggling huh?! I was enjoying it.

He said shrugging his shoulders, while glaring at the duo, cutely.

Tara: hahah! Soooo.... Cute...

Jungkook moved to the door and opened it, only to frown.

He came out and searched here and there, finding no one.

" Who is it mumma! " Taejung asked.

Jk: d-don't know honey! There is no one here.
He said still frowning deeply.

Shrugging it off, as soon as he was going to close the door, almost ten people came in front of him only to make him gasp loudly.

His gasp was loud and this could be said, as the trio sitting at there places, they ran to him in worry, only to gasp together, Taehyung was the person who placed his palm on his mouth to not scream.

While the people in front of them, who were there to surprise, were now surprised.

Taehyung felt his stomach churn badly and a lump of tears formed in his throat, making it painful to gulp.

His eyes started to become teary...

"T-tae~" Mrs. Kim said with teary eyes.

Mr. Kim, jimin, yoongi, namjoon, jin, bogum, hobi, Maria, Hara, and Minji, they all were shocked as fuck!

Yoongi, who was standing holding Minji's hand. He came forward and looked at Taehyung with frown.

Mrs. Kim let her steps move forward slowly.... Coming near Taehyung, she stared at his face, those teary eyes.... Waiting to loose tears any moment... His almond eyes... bread cheeks handsome face, that she was proud of!
Her shaky hands slowly moved up teary eyes making her vision, blur, she touched his left cheek and as soon as she did!
A sob left her mouth and tears started to flow from her eyes, Taehyung too let tears flow from his eyes.

" T-tae~ m-my tiger? " She question weakly, her voice was cracking... She wasn't able to believe that he was her tae.... Her tiger... Her taehyung.

" My ba-baby? It's you? " She asked again, wanting to confirm that he is alive... In front of her..

" M-Mom~"

That's it!

She pulled him and hugged him tightly, crying her heart out, closing her eyes..... Hugging him as if she looses her grip He will go away from her, He too closed his eyes tightly and sobbed loudly with his broken heart... It was so easy to understand the pain in their voice. They were crying... Crying badly....
A mother who suffered staying away from her son, and a son who had to stay away from her....