Mr. CEO.

Next day:-

Birds chirping, rustling of trees and Sun rays fell on his pale face making him look more beautiful, but he huffed in annoyance .

He turned to his right, to prevent it, but failed when he felt himself stuck in heavy weighs. He opened his one eye and then both. His frown turned into a soft smile when he saw his lovely stars sleeping sticking to him.

Taejung sleeping curled up into him and Tara had her leg and one hand over Taejung, which reached out till jungkook.

He smiled understanding that his kids weren't able to sleep in this new surrounding. And they felt really uncomfortable, otherwise they won't have came in his room.

It's really rear, that they slept with him.

He then again turned to the left squeezing his eyes shut because of the bright sun. Then he opened his eyes slowly and looked at the time.

7:45 a.m.

His office was at at 11:00 so he had a lot of time, because getting out of the forest and reaching his office was only a fifteen minute way.

But from airport it was far.

He squirmed slowly and got off the bed making sure not to wake his stars up.

Then he took his phone from the night stand and called his secretary to do Taejung and Tara's admission in the best school.

He had a short talk with him and then headed towards his bathroom to fresh up. But not before kissing his angels.

After sometime when he got out of the bathroom he saw the bed empty.

Both were now awake. He headed in front of the mirror and took a towel to dry his wet hairs. He looked at his image in the mirror and smiled sadly.

" When you were there with me, you kept on staring at me like a pervert and look, now you aren't here... Why? Why you left me.? I miss you h-hubby~" The last word made his heart heavy and numb.

But he didn't cried, he has to be strong. He has two kids, and a big company to handle.

He has to be strong!

A knock came from the door. He opened it and saw his both the angels freshed up.

" What happened to you both? Why are you so ready? " Jungkook asked looking at both of them.

" Pops. We are going with Mr. Sam (his secretary)to our school -to- be."
Taejung said and was continued by Tara
"Yes. And we have ate the food already, so... Bye.... " Both said and kissed jungkook 's cheeks making him smile. He kissed their foreheads and bid bye to them after saying " Take care of each other and come fast with the school supplies from tomorrow you are going school, and yeah. Most important. Don't trouble each other. Ok? Now go ... Take care. " They bid bye with him, then he got down stairs to have his breakfast.

His face was cold and emotionless, he was a kookie just in front of his family members, as he was submissive just for Taehyung.

A maid came with his breakfast, she placed the food in front of him and without any words he started to eat the food.

After finishing the breakfast he looked at his wrist watch.

9:49 a.m.

He took his phone that was on the dining table and stood up.

The maids came to clean the place .

" Whenever they come. Give them their food and let me know if they don't eat the lunch... Ok? " Jungkook said with the same emotionless face and voice.