the truth...

Right now jk was sleeping, in Tae's arms in the bed..... While Tae was thinking what soobin has said,...

Yes, Tae is afraid, that he may loose kookie...

Soobin is world's second most dangerous mafia.... And he is quite brutal....

Tae was massaging jk's scalp, but soon felt ticklish in his neck... Here, this small bunny's face was perfectly fitted in Tae's crook... His hairs filling Tae's nostrils with the fragrance of lavender.... Tae scooted more closer to jk and drifted to sleep, and to relax his mind....

Aternoon, 4:00p.m.

Jk was in the living room sitting on the couch and Tae was beside him, working over his laptop....

"It has been half an hour bub, why are you sitting simply, huh? "

Jk:.....

Tae : kookie.....
Tae looked beside him and found a zoned out bunny.... He signed heavily, knowing what must the younger thinking..... He scooted closer to jk and took kookie in his embrace before kissing his forehead, kookie came out of his thoughts and unknowingly, hugged the elder....
" Tae, I'm scared " He mumbled, but was enough for the elder to understand....

" Petal.... I know you are, but you are also very strong.... Don't you remember last time.... When he tried to kidnap you, but you beat the shit out of him.... " Listening this jk chuckled and so did Tae...
" I'm saying right? Ain't I "
" Yes, hubby, yo-" Jk stopped as soon as he said the word, which once he loved to say but these days, it was the last word he wanted to speak from his mouth.....

Now.... The silence had surrounded the room, but again Tae cutt the silence off by saying..
" Kookie... Can i ask you one thing " His voice was really calm....

Jungkook looked at the floor and said with the same softness, " Yeah, sure. "

"What did you saw, that day? "
" W-when? "
" Umm, w-when you saw me, I mean.... U-us... Me and l-lisa"
" How can you even think of talking to me about that day... " Jk looked at him annoyed.

" Kook please, just tell me.... What did you saw that day?.... Just for once! "

" Taehyung please.. stop it" Jk stood up from the couch, but was pulled by Taehyung and, he landed on Tae's lap, he panicked and again tried to stand up, but got frozen when Tae turned his face towards himself and pulled him into a deep kiss.... At first jk was fixed at his place but when tae started to kiss him, he lost his senses and wrapped his hands and legs around tae's neck and waist respectively....
Then pulled tae into a deep kiss.... Within no time the kiss turned into a make out session, jk stopped himself and backed off, breathing heavily....
Both were looking into each other's eyes.... Then Tae softly said" Bub, I swear to you... I didn't cheated on you.... Just give me a chance to explain... Please " Jk hummed but felt heat rushing his cheeks and ears when he recognized the position in which they were... He suddenly stood up and looked at Tae and said " Tell me fast, I also want to know that what is the reason behind this and why did you do it"." But first, sit petal" Tae again said softly while patting the place beside him...

Taehyung is a very cold person, it would never be enough, how many times if we say it,  but, when it comes to jk, his kookie.... His, bub, precious, petal, baby ..... and God knows what not. He is always sweet like honey... He never raises his voice over kook, never talks to him rudely and most importantly Tae never loved someone the way he does to jk.... However, jk disgraces him, a lot... But still he loves jk a lot, despite being an arrange marriage they started to love each other... And were going to propose.... But everything got ruined and from that time jk started hating Tae, (or may be showing that he hates him) but Tae always loved him and his love growed for jk more and more, by the time...

Ok... Now back to the story....

Jk sat beside Tae and started to speak after taking a long breath...

" T-that night when I got t-to the washroom, I felt s-someone following me, but then I ignored it.... Then after getting freshed, I g-got out to find you, but you weren't there.... S-so i thought that you might be in the hall Or s-somewhere... Then I started to find you in the hall and there.... There you were going with l-lisa, towards a room.... I started to follow you and then... You two g-got into the room and.... (His voice cracked as his tears were not allowing him to speak by blocking his throat, finally after gulping a lump he tried to continue....)

And.... then.... ( he wasn't able to continue and started to cry loudly.... Watching jk in this condition Tae's tears were also falling and he was crying silently.....)

Jk facepalmed himself and cried more loudly.... He was literally crying his heart out..... He felt sad... Alone... Betrayed....weak....

Tae was staring at jk, he sniffed and wiped his tears which were flowing uncontrollably.....

Tae side hugged jk and let him cry....

" W-why did y-you do this to m-me~"
His voice was weak and crack.... How much heart broken he was, it was felt easily by his cries and weak voice...

Tae patted his back and said, "bub, that's not true.... It was all planned..yes, I agree that you saw me kissing her... But it's not how it looked.... And.... And... "

" STOPPPP..... STOPP IT... YOU ALWAYS LIE, you always played with my feelings ALWAYS!!!!! " Jk yanked Tae away and again facepalmed himself crying , still....
Tae sat on the floor, on his knees in front of jk and took his hands in his caressing his knuckles by his thumb...

" Enough of assumptions...... NOW. LISTEN. THE. TRUTH. "
Tae 's voice became stern.... His eyes were red and puffy and nose was also red because of crying... But it had stopped till now... He sniffed again and said " Now look at me kook! "

Jk was still crying looking at his lap but, looked at Tae when Tae said.... " It was a planned, it was planned to seperate us, and this was done by your father... Mr. Jeon"

Jk was too much shocked to process anything....

But whispered "w-what? " So that he can confirm, what the hell he heard right now....