It's me baby

Taehyung's eyes were wide with terror. That was the last person he wanted to see there in THAT room.

"Jung-jung-kook? B-baby? You? What are you doing here? A-are you okay? "
Taehyung asked jung-kook gulping, frightened to his wits.

Jung-kook was standing there supporting his body at the door from his shoulder. His gaze was dangerous.
He looked serious and no more injured.

He more looked like a person who can give injury to Taehyung right then.

He looked angry.

His arms were fold over his chest, while he stared right in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung :  Ba-baby? I - I...umm... Well... Baby I was just....

Jung-kook: just what? Huh?
Raising his left eyebrow He spoke,His tone was low and dangerous.

Taehyung : baby... I...

Jung-kook : stop babying me! What are you doing here Taehyung?

Taehyung? Taehyung? Taehyung?

Name?

This was going so wrong.

Jung-kook: what are you doing here? That too secretly, without my permission. I told you earlier, that I would tell you what is in here later... But you.. You.... You are so bad!

Jung-kook pouted sadly. Standing up straight he lowered his head and said sadly.

" You couldn't wait... You don't trust me right right? I-I love you..
But... "

Taehyung went near jung-kook and hugged him lovingly and spoke " No pup... No my precious... It's not like that. I love you too.... Even more than you do... But... I was just curious. The door was open when you were fainted in here so I took you down for the treatment in hurry and when I took you back in the room then I suddenly remembered that the door of this room was open, and remembering the moment when you ran all the way up just to stop Tara from unlocking this room, that made me more curious.. So... I just came..... Here.I -I am sorry"

Taehyung spoke, asking jung-kook for his forgiveness.. But the sad Jung-kook.... Well... He was smirking...

His smirk! God!

" It's alright... It's ok... " Jung-kook said with the same soft tone, still smirking.

" You forgave me? Huh? You're not angry at me pup? " Taehyung asked innocently.

" Yes taehyungie... Of course baby.. " Jung-kook spoke, staring at those paintings that he had painted from his own hands.

Jung-kook stepped back a little and ended the hug .

He pouted sadly and Taehyung spoke
" Please baby... I am sorry... Please "

" It's... It's alright baby... It's ok... Really... " Jung-kook said showing Taehyung a forceful smile ( acting).

He wanted to show Taehyung that he was sad so he showed a forceful smile on purpose.

But our Taehyung was sad . He was sad. He was getting trapped in his husband's tricks.

" Tae... Well... Umm... What you think?"
Jung-kook asked cutely.

Taehyung got confused, so he raised his eyes and asked " About what? "

" About... Umm... Nothing " Jung-kook spoke and turned back to leave outside, but was held by Taehyung from his wrist.

Jung-kook smirked internally.
" Got you my love" He thought in his mind.