I don't love him, right?

Jk again huffed and Tae signed entering the house....

Tae and jk headed to jimin's room, jk was behind Tae following him....

While he was staring at the back of Tae he thought " God... Why he looks so handsome from behind? His wife shoulders, way of walking.. Uffff, it's so another level... Wait... What!!! SHUT UP!!! Kim jung- jeon jungkook...... He is the one who has been cheating on me.... Shut upp! "
Kookie scolded himself for the thoughts.... And then they entered jimin's room causing their eyes to widen.....

There.. There jimin was lying unconscious on the floor...

Tae:jiminshi.... J-jiminshi..... Wake u-up!!!! Uhhhh God damn it!!!!

Jk : pick him up and lay him on the bed I will call the doctor....

Tae: wait... Where is the nurse....
She should be here ,doctor had sended her for today, right???

Jk: y-yeh... But this jealous ass, he sended her back after once she dressed hyung...

Tae: uhhh! Ok call the doctor.... I will pick him up....

Jk : (on the phone) yea.... Hello... Doctor.....

Next day:-

Jk is sleeping on the bed and here Taehyung is sleeping on the couch...
In yoongi's mansion....

A/N: but let's see what happened last night.... 😏😏😏😏

Flashback:
After jk called the doctor.... He came within few minutes.....

Doctor: so basically.... I think he has became weak because of not eating and crying a lot.... So.... Yep... But... I need to do some more tests, because something is fishy...

Jk : what? ( he asked with a frown)

Doctor: it's not the right time to say... When it will come then I will tell you...

Tae : but is he fine.... There is nothing major, right.... ( Tae asked with a low and worried voice)

Doctor: oh!!!! Yes, yes! We just need him to get conscious then... Everything will be clear...

Jk and Tae looked at each other in confusion, as they were not avle to understand what was the doctor speaking... But nodded their heads looking at each other again..

After few minutes jimin woke up...

Doctor: hi.. Mr. Park... How are you???

Jimin : ok... (He spoke in his hoarsy voice)

Doctor: can you get up.... I need to talk to you a little.... (He said in a calm voice)

While getting up with the help of jk he laid his on the headboard of the bed...

Doctor : Mr. Kims can you both leave for a while....

Now this made them worried...

Jk : w-why doctor?
" Just for sometime " "Hmmmm"

Then both of them headed out side.... Tae was tapping his feet in nervousness....

After sometime the door opened revealing a happy jimin and a very happy doctor...

Both of the kims were confused...

"What happened jimin, why so happy" Tae asked while jk had a frown on his face...

"I will tell you but first let the doctor take a leave...." Taehyung nodded ans said " Kookie take doctor till the door"
" My name is jungkook for you and..... How dare you order me... Huh? You go with him, I am staying here.. "
" Oh.... Really, I'm your husband so I can order you anything.... But I'm not ordering just requesting you politely.... " Taehyung said this so that they both may not start a fight in such a situation....

Jimin: goooo nnnn kookie.... Just send him fast!!!
Jk : okay okay.... But why so desperate.... (Jk chuckled looking at such an impatient chim)

Jimin: I will tell you n!!!!!

Then now they were sitting in the living room, waiting for jimin to speak up!

Jimin: so.... Don't freak out after.... What I will say.... Ok.
Jk: why would we freak out, if you are happy....

Jimin : because in the starting I also freaked out....

Tae: ok! Now speak up fast... Don't make it a suspense....
( he said with his stern voice, which made tickling sensation in jk, but as usual... He shrugged it off)

Jimin: look.... This is kind of impossible.... But this has happened... Ok.... Sooo.... There are some of the men whom this can happen and I am one of them....

Jk: what???? ... Why don't you speak up straight.... ( he asked while flipping his hairs in annoyance.)

Jimin : (he took a deep sight and said)
"Impregnant"

Tae/ jk: WHAAATTTTTT!
They yelled their lungs of and their eyes we're widened....

Jimin: hey you jerks.... Don't shout... And listen first...

"Nonononono..... Wait.... You are whatttt? " Jk asked again with frown and shocked face...

Jimin: I am pregnant....

Tae: ok.... Congratulations.... ( he said in a normal voice)

Jk: are you idiot.... I mean you are but, like really? How can you be so calm...

Tae: jin hyung is also one of these kind of men....

Now it was time for jimin and jungkook to freak out....

Jimin / jk : WHAATTTT!!!!

Tae: don't freak out guys I also got to know it today..... Namjoon hyung when took jin hyung home from the hospital... He started vomiting and blood started to come out from his nose.... Then when he got a check up he was pregnant...

"Wow! I wonder what if you are also one of us kookie" Jimin said with a shock and excited face...

" I-I don't know " Jk said
Jimin: then check it....

" How " Jk asked again....
" Uhhhh!!! By getting fucked by taetae, stupid"
Jk: shut up jimin.... Don't talk rubbish.... And congratulations for your baby.... you may tell yoongi hyung tomorrow... Doctor said he may get his consciousness back till tomorrow...

This made Tae get a sad...
Jk stood from the couch but was pulled again back by jimin.

"What??? " Jk asked with annoyed face...
Jimin : look into my eyes.....

Jk: for what~? ( he whined) I'm sleepy....

Jimin : jk do what I said.... ( he said in a stern voice)
Now jungkook had to follow jimin as now he was strict

Jk: ok. ( he looked straight into jimin's eyes)

Jimin: do you love Taehyung?

Jk: huh? ( his face expressions changed and he turned his face towards left side)
Jimin: DO YOU LOVE HIM JK!!!! ( A little raised voice came out from his mouth now)

Jk: ( still looking everywhere accept jimin's eyes...) N-no...

Jimin : don't lie...

Jk: I DON'T LOVE HIM.!!!! I CAN'T EVEN LIKE A PERSON WHO CHEATED ON HIS HUSBAND!!!! do you get that!!!!

Jimin scoffed and said " You are lying, I am your best friend, your soul mate"

Jk: shut up!!! ( he stood up and walked to the guest room where he has to sleep, but gave a glance at Taehyung, who had tears in his eyes.... His heart clenched at the view but.... He got out from there)

Tae: h-he hates me jimin....he hates me.... ( now he was not able to control his tears and hugged jimin while sniffing softly)

Jimin: don't cry Tae Tae.... He loves you, just is lying to himself..... (He patted tae's back to calm him down)

Tae: I -I will be back..... Just going out for fresh air.... (He said while wiping his tears)

Jimin nodded and headed back to his room as now it was kind of midnight....

Here jk was lying on the bed, thinking a question's answer which his heart knew.... But he wasn't listening to his heart... " I don't love him, right? "

Flashback ends:-