Every thing is fine!

Next day:-

" Dada!!! ..... Mumma!!!!! Open the door!!!!! " Taejung yelled from outside jungkook's room....

When jungkook came home last night, he cried whole night badly....
It's been afternoon but he isn't opening the door....

Kids didn't knew about his crying and thought that he was tired... But when jungkook didn't came after the lunch time, they got worried....

Right now.... Tara , Taejung and the other staff of the house were banging on the door..... But it was like.... Jungkook is not in the room...

Suddenly a voice came from inside...
" I'm alright!!!! It's just I have got little fever!!! You all go I don't want to have anything.. "
Jungkook said from inside...

" Ok!!! " Tara said.... But Taejung was not satisfied with this.... But Tara held his hand an expressed him to keep quiet...

When all the staff left the place.... They got into their room.... Basically Tara dragged a frustrated Taejung with her.

" Tsk.... What Tara!? You know he is lying.... His voice seems like he was crying.... We should go there.. "
Taejung said... But Tara took out a key from one of the drawers in her wardrobe.

" What are you going to do with it? " Taejung asked, getting a smack on his head.

" Of course I will open his room.... I too know that he is lying.... I have a duplicate key of his room's lock... "
Tara said smiling, making Taejung smile too.

Little did they know that when they will open the room.... That would be a horrific event for them.

Coming out from their room, they tiptoed to jungkook's room....

Taejung took the keys from Tara and slowly opened the door.....

They firstly peeped inside the room....
They saw jungkook curled up inside a blanket....

Taejung looked at Tara with a frown...

Tara too looked at him with the same expressions...
Closing the door behind and tiptoeing they got beside jungkook.

Tara moved towards the blanket to uncover jungkook.

As soon as she removed the blanket from him....

Kids gasped at the view......
Making jungkook flinch.

" MUMMA!!!!!? WHA- what happened??? "
Taejung and Tara both yelled together making jungkook sit up straight on the bed.

Both looked at him with wide eyes. They were too shocked to face something like this.

Jungkook was not only their mother but also a father figure to them. They have always seen him strong.... Happy and powerful.
Finding him in such a miserable condition.... Was too much for them.

Seeing his face they got horrified.... His eyes were swollen and blood shot red, nose was swollen too, cheeks were flushed.... Tear marks on either sides and tears still flowing continuously...... They both found it really difficult to believe that it was him.... HIM............. THEIR DADA..... JUNGKOOK!!!!

Jungkook was always a strong and tough person in front of the kids....
He never showed them his weak smile, he always held his pain back and stayed strong .... But after finding Taehyung!!!! He can't..... No more...
He can't be strong now.

Kids looked at him wide shocked eyes, Tara face palmed herself and looked at jungkook with teary eyes.

Taejung was horrified too.... But he gulped the lump of tears... And forced the voice to come out, which got heavy because of the lump.
" Mumma... W-what happened? Why are you c-crying? " His voice was heavy, yet soft and caring , it was like a mother asking her child when he was crying badly.