hangover...

It was night when Tae woke up.... He saw jk still sleeping, getting of from the bed he waked downstairs, finding the maids...

Tae: stella! Seena! Rose!!! Where are you all??? ( he shouted in the hall area which was just in front of the main door)

All the maids came from the kitchen area and seena being the eldest..... She asked " Yes master... What happened?"

Tae: make hangover soup 🍲 for kookie.....
And make sure to make it spicy..... "Can't understand how can he eat that much of spice.... " Last sentence he mumbled to himself and heaved out a small sign...

Seena: master dinner is ready , stella will serve you.... You eat, I will make the soup and make young master eat it.....

Tae narrowed his eyes towards her"do you really think he will wake up easily... Huh? " Seena got confused and frowned but suddenly she remembered.... How bad jk's condition was after waking up.... Bad, actually worst headache, continuously  throwing up, faintness..... Totally a disaster.....

Seena yelled while thinking this"NNNNOOOOOOOO" " YOU CRAZY SEENA , WHAT IF BUB WAKES UP HUH.... " Tae said in a whisper yelling voice.... "Uhhh, s-sorry master, soo.... Please you only make him eat.... I will prepare soup for him" Hmmm".... 

Tae got up to his room and saw an empty bed.... But voices coming out from the bathroom..... Of vomiting.....

He got into the washroom and saw jk throwing up in the pot.... "Jeeezzzz."

Tae bended down and patted jk's back to relax him..... Jk kept on throwing up.... After few minutes jk washed his face and turned to see a worried Taehyung....

Tae: you ok bub?

Jk: y-yeah!!! Don't c-call me that!

Tae : please bub.... Let me call you this...... Please....

His eyes got teary..... But he looked up to dry those tears....

Jk: ok...
But suddenly his eyes widened as he ran to the mirror to look at himself.....

He started checking his neck collar bones... Also started to jump....

Tae got confused and asked with  frowned eyebrows " Bub what happened why are you acting so weird" Jk signed and sat on the corner of the bed and said " I was checking weather you have taken advantage of my drunk state or not.... "
" No kookie U didn't, I would never " He thanked God that jk didn't remembered the kiss....

Jk:uhhhhh.... It hurts.....

      Jk whined as his head was aching bad....

Tae: wait.... Let me bring the soup for you.....

Tae got down stairs but smelt something burning, he rushed to the kitchen and to vitness a burning soup......
" Seena.... Seena.... "
He yelled making all the maids rush to the kitchen....

" What the hell, you think you have done..... He is having such a bad headache and you ladies keep on gossiping.... Which resulted in the burning of soup.... Stupid idiots..."

"Sorry master let me make another one" " No need! I will make it" "B-but master I will ma-" " I said I will make IT.... DON'T YOU GET WHAT I SAID!!!!"

then the maids left the kitchen within ten minutes Tae cleaned the stove and made the soup with EXTRA CHILLY....

he got upstairs with the soup in his room....

Jk: what took you so long?
( he said in a cold tone)

Tae: I'm sorry....

Then tae kept the soup on the bed and jk drank it with the spoon which made his tongue burn...

Jk: ouuucchhh.... Uhhhh..

Tae: oh my, you crazy bub.... It's hot.....

Tae quickly grabbed the cold water from the night stand and make jk drink it...

Tae: u ok?
Jk nodded on that...

Tae: wait.... Let me make you drink it....

He blowed on the soup, to make it ok enough for jk to drink it...
Jk was watching  tae's every action with full concentration.... He felt his heart skip a beat when Tae gave a genuine smile, when he drank the soup from Tae's hands....

Tae was also feeling very happy, that finally the younger was letting him to take his care....

After drinking the soup jk asked"Have you eaten the food? " " Ummm, no... But are you concerned about me? " Tae asked with a playful voice...
" No, w-why would I be concerned, huh.... Eat if you want.... I don't care"
" You do care, love" Tae mumbled to himself then took the dish downstairs, are his food while remembering the kiss.... It was his first ever kisss..... And was so beautiful... Full of warmth and love... He smiled while eating , but got out of his thoughts when stella asked.
" Master, is everything ok? " " Why? "
" No, actually you are smiling without any reason.... Are you thinking about something? " "No... Just like that... Now you all go and sleep... Make breakfast early tomorrow I have to go to college with pup... " " Ok master, good night " He nodded and they went to their rooms.... After finishing his supper he got back to his room and found a cute bunny sleeping over there....

He felt quite confused as jk never liked to sleep with him.... So, he took his cushion and a blanket and got on the couch.... But heard jk's heavy voice.... " Taehyung you can sleep on the bed " Tae stood up in confusion and got near jk to conform, if his ears were ringing.... But no, jk was up and he really said it...

Jk: what? Don't you want to sleep on the bed.... If not , then ok sleep on that uncomfortable couch( he said in an innocent voice)...

Tae: nonono.... I will sleep on the bed it's really very uncomfortable o  the couch.... ( Tae smiled at his bub's cuteness..... And laid on the bed and cuddled with the younger , more like back hugged him.... He was ready to hear a scolding voice of jk , to shift away from him.... But no, he didn't heard anything, except soft snores.... )

He smiled again and drifted to sleep..