control....

Jk: (burp) oops! Sorry

Time:-
3:00p.m.

"Y-young master w-wait..... You will fall... Noo...... " Maid said.... Getting afraid because of the condition in which jungkook was....

At this time jk was totally drunk.... He was running in whole mansion... Right now he was standing on the railing of the first floor..... Trying to balance himself....

Jk: nnnoiiii.... Notwiggg.. Woolll hapewwnnn.....

Maids: no, y-young master please come down.... You will fall.....

Maid 1 : seena, call elder master.... RIGHT NOW.....

SEENA: o-okay...

On the phone....

Seena: elder master..... Actually.... Young master is d-drunk please come here.... As soon as possi-...NOOOOOO..... YOUNG MASTER.... PLEASE DON'T RUN.... YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF...... E-elder master please c-come fast....

With that the phone call ended..... Here Tae was in a meeting..... But now had a totally shocked expression....

He stood from his seat and said in a hurry" Meeting is dismissed..... I have to go " He took his coat which was hanging over his seat and rushed out of the meeting room.....
While all of the members were confused as this was the first time he dismissed the meeting....

At mansion:-

Tae entered the mansion and heard yells and shouting from the living area.... As soon he stepped in the living room his eyes widened..... The eyes were going to pop out of their sockets would be an understatement.

The whole area was a mess, vases were shattered into pieces..... The things were not at their places... It seemed like an earthquake has invaded...

Seena came running to Taehyung , panting.... " Master please control him..... Please do something... "

Tae: are you crazy!!! Why did you even gave him wine.... You know he his very less tolerated to it.....
(He said in a deep, scolding voice)

Seena lowered her head and said" I'm sorry M-master but please do something.... We are really tired.... "

Tae : but where is he.,
Seena : he ran into your room....
Tae : In MY ROOM! ( he pointed his index finger to himself while mumbling the words.... In full confusion) why would he go in my room?
Seena : don't know master....

Tae nodded and headed towards his room....
He heard some noises coming out of his room and as soon as he opened the door.... A muscular bunny jumped over him..... Halting him at his place....

It was kookie...

He sticked himself to Taehyung like a koala and buried his face in tae's neck.... While sniffing Tae 's manly scent and said....  "Hubbwwwyyyy....wuu cwaaammee.... I mwiissedd wuuu.... "

Tae 's tensed face turned into a smily one as soon as he heard that nickname ,for which he can do anything to hear from his little husbands mouth....

He hugged jk by his waist and walked towards the bed and then sat on the bed.... With jk's legs wrapped around his waist and hands around his neck.....

Tae: ( with a smooth like butter voice, called jk whe patting his back)
Jungkook...... Bub. Why did you drank this much.... When you know you can't handle it?

Jk:.........

Tae: jungkook????

Jk: why wuuu callwinggg mwwee jjunnggkook??

Tae: then what should I call you?

Jk: kkookwwiii

Tae got sad and stopped patting jk's back. He remembered the times whenever he called him kookie but he got irritated and annoyed..... But right now jk was drunk.....

Tae: hmmm o-ok kookie....
Jk got back to face Tae, face to face.....

Jk: are you swwaadd... ( jk frowned his eyebrows while speaking with his hoarsy voice with half eyes open)

Tae: no bub... Just was thinking something...
Jk: hmmmmm.....

Tae : now sleep bub... Your head is going to ache.... You need rest...

Jk : nnnoooooo.... First I want a kiss... ( he pouted and tapped his lips with his index finger still another hand wrapped around tae's neck....

Tae's eyes widened at jk's words and said" N-no bub.... Just g-go to sleep....

Tae knew , if one he started next morning both will regret it..... Also ge didn't wanted jk to think that Tae took advantage of his drunken state....

Jk: plllwwwzzzz

Tae unwrapped jk from himself and stood up.... While jk was now sitting on the bed with a pout which gave Tae a verge to kiss those lips.... But still he controlled himself.....

But before Tae could step away from the bed... he was pulled back by jk which resulted him to land over jk....

Without any warning jk smashed his lips on tae's lips.... Now, it was the end when Tae could control himself..... He started kissing him hungrily... More like eating jk's lips... Jk moaned when Tae bit his lips asking him for enterance in his mouth..... As soon as jk opened his mouth Tae slipped his tongue inside jk's mouth to taste every single corner of his mouth. . . .

Then jk started to trail his fingers up and down over tae's chest

After a good 2 to 3 minute kiss they backed of... Because unfortunately, they needed oxygen..... Both were panting heavily with still closed eyes.... After few seconds Tae opened his eyes but was shocked of what he has did.... He felt , he had taken advantage of jk.....
He backed off and stood still...

He looked here and there to avoid jk's eyes....

Tae: bub.... Y-you need to sleep....

Jk: nooo I doonn't -

Tae : kookie I said NO. And no means no.....

Jk: uhhhh.... Okkk
But please sleep with me....

Tae: let me take a shower first then, ok...

Jk: hmmm

Jk laid back on the bed and tae got out of the room and called his mother...

Tae: hello! Mom? A-actually today we can't come..... I'm really very sorry.... But jk is not well...

Mom: ohhh what happened? Should I come???

Tae: nonononono.... Mom you call others and I promise we will have dinner soon... Ok byeee.... I need to take care of him bye....

Then Tae got into the room took a shower and slipped under the sheets and mumbled to himself... " Thank you god..... Jk would have regretted it tomorrow if I wouldn't have CONTROLLED myself.... He signed heavily and cuddled with a sleeping bunny.....

" I love you a lot bub..... But don't know how to prove it... "
With that he shifted into a deep slumber.....