Bogum.

LONG ASS CHAPTER:-🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

" J-jungkook.... Take a little rest then I'll talk with you ok.... And get freshed too... " Bogum said shlyly, which made jk chuckle a little and he asked " Why are you shy? " Bogum got panicked a little and fluttered too " Wha-n-no.... No... I am not shy"

" W-well kook do you remember m-me" Bogum asked with curiosity...

Jk looked confused... But before any of them could say anything. A maid came and said " Sir bogum.... Boss is calling you " " Ok... You go I'll be coming " Bogum said in a stern voice making jk shock by his duality
" Kook you go.... I'll come later... Ok? "

Jk didn't said anything and got into the room... He closed the door shut and got on the bed... He sat on the corner of the bed and started crying badly... " T-tae I m-miss you.... Uhh... I really need t-to do something... Mom... Dad... I am missing you a lot.. Tae.... Hubby please come.... I-i love you.." He cried harder after saying the last sentence.... He plopped himself on the bed and cried silently.... And he felt asleep, thinking about his love...

*Knock knock*
Jk's eyes flashed open, when he heard the knock... He sighed deeply and stood up, fixing his clothes... He looked at the watch, that was handing in front of his bed and above the main door of the room... The time was midnight sharp...

He huffed in annoyance and opened the door, rubbing his eyes...

" You.... Boss has told us to give you these clothes... " A man said with attitude.... Jk felt bad... How can a person talk to him... His husband is MAFIA KING 👑 and most rich C. E. O.
How dare someone talk to him like that... Even in his house.... Everyone calls him, darling or young master...
And he also remembered how tar got angry if any one disrespected him....

But here...

He was going to say something.... But suddenly the man was on the ground holding his left cheek which was banged by a strong punch...
The man winced in pain...

" HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!!!! IF I SAW ANY OF YOU TALKING TO HIM LIKE THAT.... I'LL CUT YOU IN PIECES AND MAKE DOGS EAT THEM.... GOT IT!!! "

" Y-YES master. BOGUM"

yessss.... It was BOGUM....

" NOW LEAVE! " Bogum yelled at those stupid creatures and took clothes from them...

" Ummm.... Sorry for it" Bogum gave an awkward smile.... Jk got curious about bogum's act but nodded" It's alright " " Umm... Can i get in" " Yea... S-sure"....

Both got inside the room and sat on the couch...

" I'm sorry " Bogum said, all of a sudden...
Jk got confused and frowned...

"Why? "

" You know why?... I'm sorry for what my brother did... I'm sorry about it" Bogum said looking at jk...

Jk felt something different....

" You know about it?... " Jk asked in low, weak voice... His eyes started to get teary....

" Of course.... I know.. "

"Hmm" That's all what came from jk's mouth...

" Kook.... " Jk hummed looking at bogum, he thought why was bogum calling him with this name...

" Ummm... Don't you remember me? "
Bogum asked making jk more confused...

" Um.. I'm sorry.. But do I know you? "
" Um.. Have you ever heard the name squish ball.... "

Jk's eyes widened hearing this name... He knew...... He knew this name...

" Yea.... H-how do you k-know about it..... It's hoseok's bo-" Jk was cut of by bogum...