shoot....

Next day:-

1:00 p. m.

             Jk's POV:-

Right now jin hyung, joonie hyung, I and tae are in mall....

For their wedding dress shopping and i didn't wanted to come, but was dragged with them, when they said that i also need something for me....

Others would buy tomorrow, for themselves.... We were here, as tomorrow namjoon hyung has to go for a meeting in India..... With some, company.... And the marriage is within a week so.... They had to choose their dresses.... So that it would not be in a hurry later...

AUTHOR'S POV;-

"Jin hyung!!! Look... How is this? " Jk showed a white suit with diamonds stud..

" Ummmm, no bunny. This is to shiny..... I just want a simple and sober one.... "
"Oh.. Ok" Jk shrugged and got to the another area, for finding a suit for jin...

Here tae and joonie were in another area to find clothing for joonie...

" Hey! Bro.. How about this" Tae asked a shine of hope in his eyes... Which faded soon when joonie shook his head in "no"

Ok" Tae said, as what else he can do...

It had been half day and none of them had chosen a suit.... Here jk and tae's excitement of buy clothes for themselves also died...

Poor....

"Um... Jin hyung I'll be right back, may be i can get something for you in another part of the mall? What you say? " Jk asked with a soft and tired way... But still tried to show that he wasn't tired...
Jin chuckled and said " Do whatever you want.... My wedding dress is to be chosen by you, " " Yea.... So... I'll be going " Jin sipped his colddrink dipping himself comfortably in the couch.....

Here tae was also tired because of his brother, who too wanted his suit to be SIMPLE AND SOBER....

Jk got out of the shop that was in the mall and headed to find taehyung.... Yes.... He thought that tae and joonie might have chosen the suits....

His eyes were searching a tall, wide shouldered and sharp jawline man, in white shirt and black ripped jeans...

His eyes were roaming everywhere, when he finally saw him.... In front of him, there... There was his loving hubby standing....

He rushed towards him and hugged him tight as if they have met after too long.....

" I missed you a lot, hubby" Jk said getting back..
Tae kissed his forehead and pecked his lips , which made jk blush....
He looked down to cover his blush... But tae lifted up his chin by his index finger and looked in those deep like ocean orbs.... " I missed you too... "

Suddenly jk whined saying " He isn't liking any of the suits.... I really want to pick one for him... but he is not liking any... " Tae chuckled and said "same here" Jk's eyes widened.. " It means joonie hyung also didn't liked any? !!!! " Tae nodded and both huffed....

Jk looked confused and asked" Sooo.... What now? " " What?... We have to find clothes for them.... " " But i even tried my ass out, so that he can like the suit" Tae chuckled at the tired bub... Of his...

" Baby... We will find something for them, but first let's eat something "

Within ten minutes they are the snacks and headed back to their work...

They didn't met to sort out for clothing but were missing each other a lot....

So whipped....

After eating and talking they felt happy and fresh...