* ehm ehm *

Jk opened the door, his eyes widened because of shock and SCREAMED....

"YOONGI HYUNGGGGGG.... "
He jumped on yoongi and yoongi made a weird face ,as usual..... Whenever someone gets clingy to him except jimin...

" Aishhh... You brat.. Leave me... Uhhhh..... L-leave me... "
Yoongi whined....

Jk smiled and got back after saying I really missed you hyung... Kook smiled showing his cute bunny smile...
Yoongi also gave his gummy smile ...

Suddenly someone came and hugged kook making him smile wider if possible...
" How are you jimin? " Jk asked while getting back...

" I'm fine how are you, idiot? "
Kook pouted and said " Yah, yah I'm fine, how are you and how are you, little baby? " Kook talked while looking at jimin's stomach ....

Jimin looked at his stomach and massaged it while smiling softly, yoongi was also smiling..

" Baby is good...  Baby's dad takes good care of him" Yoongi said with a proud face...
Jimin hummed " Oh... God... I'm so stupid, didn't even told you to come in, .... Come have a seat... " The three entered the room jimin laid on the bed as jk told him to rest... They talked a little and then jimin and yoongi headed to the guest room which was on the opposite side of tae's room...

Tae's room is in the corner of the house with two more rooms with it...

These three rooms belong to him only and no one is allowed in this area accept family members... Jk has seen two of the three rooms, one is his bedroom and another room is where he keeps his weapons....
He hasn't seen the third one, Tae told him, he will show him the room when the right time will come...
Jk thought of that room and got out from bedroom, he looked in his left and found the door locked as usual...
He didn't knew, but curiosity took over him... He got close to that room and looked at the door suddenly he felt  pair of arm wrapped around his waist , he flinched and elbowed the person knowing who it is" You scared me! " Kook huffed, tae snuggled his face in crook of jk's neck and sniffed jk's calming scent... Tae hummed by the relaxation he felt, jk smiled and the turned around wrapping his arms around tae's neck tae's hands were already wrapped around his torso..
Tae hugged jk and so did jk.."hubby? "
Jk asked in his sweet voice Tae hummed passing his vibration from jk's neck to his whole body... Jk shivered... Tae smiled and made kook wrap his legs on tae's torso...

Jk sticked to Tae like a koala and said" Hubby... You told me that you'll show me what is in this room, but you never did... I want to know it... "
Tae smirked and asked " Why so desperate... Hmmm? " " Uhhhhhuuu, I want to know.... Look it's door is even so different it's quite strong... What is in it? " Jk asked whining.... Looking at his desperate husband, Tae hummed and said" don't freak out after watching the room" Jk got confused but shrugged it off and got down from his koala position and said " I will NOT" With full confidence...

Tae smirked and took out a key from his pocket...

He opened the door, here jk was getting nervous and exited...

As soon as Tae opened the door jk ran inside the room meeting with darkness...

He said" Hubby~ switch on the lights please " Tae chuckled at his cuteness and came near jk and whispered
" You are so innocent my love, but this room is made for me to take away your innocence" Jk got confused but as soon as the lights opened his jaw dropped on the floor...

It was....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A SEX TOY ROOM WITH A DARK RED THEME BED AND SURROUNDING....