why did you do it?

Taehyung felt his eyes burn badly as those tears ran down his cheek bones, non stop.

Bogum glanced up at him and then again looked back at jimin holding him from his forearms while rubbing them.

A wailing boy.... Jimin was really a mess.

Finally after few minutes which seemed like years, Taehyung took a step ahead.

And then another.

Then another.

Slowly, very slowly ge walked towards them.

He was trembling lightly, shivering because of crying badly.

Bogum looked up at him with teary eyes, and looking at his eyes, Taehyung was no more in control, as he fell on his knees and within a millisecond he had caged both the elders tightly while crying heartedly.

Both the elders hugged him back, very tightly, as if it was the last time they were together.

They cried.

Everyone cried there...

Everyone.

Even Jung-kook was crying.

But he was alone.

Blaming himself non stop, cursing himself and fearing of what will happen next?

How will he be able to make eye contact with his family?

In these fourteen years he was always in care of his family, they supported him, helped him, took care of him, made him get normal and lead a normal and happy life with his kids, they gave him strength always stood as a guardian for him, indeed they were.

They knew how sad and broken he was when Taehyung left him.

He got their sympathy and love. But what now?

Because he was the one, who made Taehyung leave.

It was he, himself , who was getting was he had sown.

There was no bees of sympathy, lu ve, care or support.

He was the one who lost Taehyung because of his stupidity.

And now, what?

What will happen?

All the love will turn into hatred, all the support will turn into loneliness.

He was thinking too much. Everyone knows that he was exaggerating the situation.

He wasn't the only blamed.

It was Taehyung too.

But he was too blind by sadness to see that.

" It all happened because of me , they all suffered because of me.... And now they will hate me" That was all he was thinking.

Blaming himself to the core.

Weeping badly in the sift mattress making it more wet than before.

Mumbling sorries to everyone, sorry for taking a brother , a son, a friend and a father away.

He kept weeping while apologising.
Blaming himself.

And here, Taehyung was apologising, blaming himself.

He didn't show but he too blamed himself.

" I-I am sorry~" Taehyung said, finally, ending the hug with the elders.

Taking few shaky breaths he sniffed his nose and stared at jimin, who stared back at him.

" I-I am so-"